the heat is on!

dragonbusa

Registered
Got her piped in,the shops toasty, bring on the winter, I"m ready:laugh:

fire 002.jpg

fire 003.jpg

You cant beat wood heat. I love my wood furnace. BTw you can close up your hole where the pipe goes though with fiber glass insulation, it doesnt burn. I used it between my pipe and crock if you look close. They recommend that so that the expanding metal pipe doesnt break the crock. So I have a 6in pipe in a 8 inch crock.

wood furnace.jpg

Jakes bed room is over the garage. Was at Northern Tool yesterday looking at elec heaters, found some that were 240 volt and 250 each. Amy found some online that are 110 volt and 45 each gonna look into them. Not only that I am sure my HOA ( yuck) would throw a fit if I cut a hole in the side of the house and ran piping out the side of it.

Just a thought here. You may want to check with your home owner insurance policy to see if you are covered with your installation. Some companies may not cover wood stoves (especially in the garage). Just my 2 cents worth.

Just a thought here. You may want to check with your home owner insurance policy to see if you are covered with your installation. Some companies may not cover wood stoves (especially in the garage). Just my 2 cents worth.
its in the barn

Back