THE HAYABUSA ATTITUDE

sherm

Registered
My $10,000 and change bike can beat your $10,000 and change bike (unless your $10,000 and change is an 86 GSXR1100 (91 ZX11, CBR, etc) you bought for $3000 and spent $7000 and change to hop up).

Truly significant bikes, the kinds of bikes that become legends, attract owners of like mind.

Then those bikes and their owners are said to have The Attitude.

The Harley Attitude...I am a large, evil conformist.

The Ducati Attitude...I once accompanied Hugo Boss to La Traviata.

The GSXR1100 Attitude...Fear this, dweeb.

The ZX11 Attitude...You have no idea what what I've got in here, wanna race?

The Goldwing Attitude...Have you seen my luggage?

The Vintage English Attitude...I can make a spark plug on a lathe.

The BMW Attitude...I could ride to the North Pole if I felt like it, but right now I have to wax it some more.

The V-Max Attitude...When the missles fall and this place is turned into a nuclear wasteland, I'm ready.

MY QUESTION: Has the Hayabusa, with only one year of production behind, earned one yet?

IS THERE A HAYABUSA ATTITUDE?

I HAVE ALWAYS FELT SINCE OWNING MY BIKE IF I SEE SOMEONE OR THEY SEE ME ,I FEEL MY BIKE SAYS "WHY BOTHER,YOU DON'T HAVE A CHANCE"

It's one of so I don't care what you did to your bike it's no a Busa.

Don't waste my time It's not worth the gas or rear tire on you.

Get the picture a real EGO trip.

This is to great of a bike not to have a big head about it.

Now all I keep asking is WHERE'S THE 12?

my attitude....anything else is just prey!!!!(just like the adds say.

Sorry but I forgot one bike.

The ZX12 Attitude...Damn, another wet dream. Where's my Kleenex? Hey Brucey did you take the Kleenex again?!

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 21 January 2000).]

AHAHHAHAH thats funny!!! but you hit the mark.. I had a GSXR1100 before this and I fit that mind set... blue/white tiger strips it was

GSX1300R : BAD to the BONE, and I know it!

GSX1300R : I have an ego the size of Texas and now I have a bike to match.

[This message has been edited by speed (edited 21 January 2000).]

I think it should just be "Aggggggggghhhhhh" It's the first phrase that comes into my mind after snapping that right wrist back !

For the girls I would say this -

GSX1300R Attitude: Finally a bike that is big enough to match my manhood.

To a ZX12 rider this -
GSX1300R Attitude: I'll rip your spine out.

When I am just driving around I feel this
GSX1300R Attitude: Cool, Calm, Serenity, there absolutely nothing that can out accelerate me. Nothing.

Even if the ZX-12 is a teeny bit faster, ITS STILL SMALLER!!!

Hayabusa attitude: LOOK AT THE SIZE OF MY C.O.C.K.!!!!! 1300 cc's of a.s.s. ripping, snatch eating, virgin raping horsepower!!

We are all willing to wip it out and lay it on the line anytime, any place. It matches my "balls of steel".

Sherm... Good Point! For every Nuevo Richie, I counter with some homegrown HORSEPOWER. I figure I'm making around 20K a year for the local MC shop by him building customers bikes just to try and beat my "Hooptie" ZX 11. Sooner or later they break, many against me. Nothing like putting 10 bike lengths on a "Dyno Tuned" Whatever. And when I get outrun by a shop bike, well back to the drawing board. If you want to be fast you should know why or it wont last long :-) Brian

My M.O. is usually taken from Teddy Roosevelt's old motto:"Walk softly and carry a big stick." Well, the Busa is the biggest stick in the friggin' lumberyard!
When I'm on it I feel like the Busa is my "License to Cheat." Just being on it is cheating. Nothing else even has a chance.
I know that in the real world there are faster guys on faster bikes, but it doesn't stop me from feeling invincible.

When I'm riding around and I come across other bikes, no matter what they are, I think to myself "yeah, that's right baby, big daddy's in town".

Then I just rotate the throttle one millimetre in top and breeze on by without paying them any attention whatsoever.

Sweet.

Back