The hard way to alter your gastank's profile...

BiggerDanno

Registered
I got out to the garage finally today to begin removing goodies from my bike before the insurance company gets hold of it for it's final ride.

Took some pix while there...

OUCH!!!!!!!!

Damn danno... and it was the fastest color too..
down.gif

I really don't want to know how you dented the tank but I will ask if you're still singing soprano.
wow.gif
All kidding aside how are you doing?

obviously that particular tank protector wasn't worth whatever it costs.. didn't seem to help much at all...

.. hmm. ok. bad joke... glad your ok and up and about... definatly steal those goodies back before the insurance shows up.. they will just trash it and you'll hafta buy it all again.

Danno! Good to see you again! Sorry I haven't been in touch. How's the leg? Still got the rod in? It's good to see you up and about. When can you ride again? Are you going to get another 'Busa? (stupid question maybe) Details, we want details Man!

Glad to see your up and moving about...That was a terrible crash...You were blessed...

OUCH! Glad you are up and about. How long till your back in the saddle? That frame is wasted, wow!

Glad you are alright, dam that looks painfull. Get the goodies because they don't care. My partner totalled his zx11 he thought the insurance would pay him out for all the extras-NO!! stupid a@@ lost a ton of mods, got nothing for them. Ilearned from his mistake strip it.

It's good to see your still with us. It's a DAMMMMMMMM!!!!! shame about your bike though. But I look at it this way the bike can be replaced you can't. I hope your recovery is coming along well.
muscle.gif
muscle.gif
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

Glad to hear that you're up and about there Danno. Hope your recovery is going well and hope you can get back in the saddle soon. Good luck and my prayers are with ya on a more speedy recovery.

Brian

Back