The guy my mom married is an idiot

Hey Dude I’ve been readin a lot of these posts on here bout your mom and stepdad.

interesting.......this was the only post about this topic. only others were about her not wearing gear.

as for the rest of the post, apparently you know me. Are you expecting me to shy away from what I said?:rofl:[ Its the truth.

My thoughts are this is either werdkat(my brother), or for some reason, my stepfather just signed onto the board.

Last edited:
The guy my Mom married a few months ago is an idiot too! He's from Micronesia, speaks poor english, he has no money, doesnt have a job, has a serious heart condition so is unemployable and he is only 2 years older than me! Mom is 20 years his senior which I wouldnt mind if he had $$$.

:rant:

I will trade ya step dads ??? :banghead: :whistle:

The vulcan 2000 will do one heck of a rolling burn out, but that 's about it. I knew a guy who had one. He couldn't even stay close.

I had a stepdad problem too. When I made 16yrs old he tried sucker punching me.???:laugh: After about a few dozen punches to his head and rib cage.. a few body slams.. about a dozen knees to the back and stomach and a few kicks with a sz13 he realized he was out matched. I was about 6'2" 175lbs then. He was about 5'8" 140. Thats like puttin that Vulcan against your Busa.:rofl: Now 20yrs,2inches and 125lbs later:whistle: he would have to be plum retarded to try that shiznit again.

Sometimes you just have to show people they are not as crazy as they seem to be.

Its safe to say I got put out for that one:rofl::rofl:. But Pops took me in and gave me a car for distributing a flawless asswhooping.:laugh:

I rode a vulcan 2000 at Daytona, nice powerplant but the thing is concrete
cracking tank. One of the heaviest bikes on the planet, the LT version 884 lbs.

Id' say educate the man and put him in his place. The fact that you should
eat a line of BS to "keep your mom happy" is BS in itself. Your relationship with
your stepdad is between you and him and quite frankly...if you don't nip it
in the bud, school the fool, it will never end and he wont respect you as much
either.

I think if you hammer his arse and call him on it, he'll be less likely to open mouth
insert foot in the future...at least in your presence.

When YOU know the truth, then WHO cares what anyone else says. He's kinda like what the Italians say about something in the rear view mirrors !

What's behind me is behind me, it NO MATTERS :laugh:

The guy she married (i refuse to acknowledge anyone with the name "dad" other than my actual father....RIP), and I were talking yesterday.

I had just painted my moms bike for her a few weeks ago. actually gave it back to her the saturday prior to me getting surgury. Finally got clearance from the doc to drive so i figured I would check on it and see how she likes it.

while there, he strikes up a conversation with me about bikes and how he just got a crash bar for his. He has a Kawasaki Vulcan 2000, I can relate to him on accessories and such, as my bike previous to my Busa was a Vulcan 900. Of course he goes on talking about how much power they have and such and how he can keep up with "crotch-rocket" bikes like what I have. Also how he can outrun an m109r.

Now this caught my attention. I pointed out the power that the m109r had and he said he can outrun them all day long...blah blah blah. then he continued on by saying a group of crotch rocket guys flew by them(he and my mom) the other day and he rolled on the throttle and kept up with them to about 130. Says his rev limiter kicked in.....at 5500.

I kept my mouth shut and just let him talk since i wouldnt get a word in edge-wise. Last time I checked, a cruiser with a rev limiter cutting off at 5500, wouldnt even stand a chance against an in-line 4 turning much higher.

just figured i would share my story. he has the "i have the greatest bike" attitude toward everything.
Everybody owns the greatest bike...thats how people roll :laugh: The only real cure for that is hitting the road and showing which machine truly is faster :thumbsup: Ask you're moms husband to back up his talk with a ride, when he declines you've made you're point right there. Its easy for anybody to yak about their greatest bike until they're on it and next to you, then its all about the facts :beerchug: ......and most folks don't like living in a factual world, thats why we have the internet :laugh:

The guy my Mom married a few months ago is an idiot too! He's from Micronesia, speaks poor english, he has no money, doesnt have a job, has a serious heart condition so is unemployable and he is only 2 years older than me! Mom is 20 years his senior which I wouldnt mind if he had $$$.

:rant:

I will trade ya step dads ??? :banghead: :whistle:

So, he's home all day, spends time with mom, she gets to 'boss ' him because she has the cash money, and he get's to display the 'brown chicken brown cow' all day? Did I get that right?

:poke:

Sorry Kent, I couldn't help it. It's funny if you step back and look at it. Your mom is living the dream. If you were fifty/sixty years old and could land a 30/40 year old Brazilian honey who didn't speak much english that didn't need to work... wouldn't you?

Go mom!

:thumbsup:

Whatever let's him sleep better at night. Sometime's only the people who own a busa know what it is capable of.

Back