The Group Buy HID's Installed

With the HID, do you notice any difference when you activate the yellow bulb?
Well, the HID is so bight I personally can not tell if the high beam is on or not but remember I have the 4300k kit which projects a more yellowish light than say a 6000k which would be more blue. Also I have had my yellow bulb sonce march of last year and have ridden 8000 miles all of which with the high beam on and I don't think the bulbs is as yellow as it was when I first got it. I have a new yellow bulb coming I will put that in and try it and let ya know what happens.
Jay

With the HID, do you notice any difference when you activate the yellow bulb?
Well, the HID is so bight I personally can not tell if the high beam is on or not but remember I have the 4300k kit which projects a more yellowish light than say a 6000k which would be more blue. Also I have had my yellow bulb sonce march of last year and have ridden 8000 miles all of which with the high beam on and I don't think the bulbs is as yellow as it was when I first got it. I have a new yellow bulb coming I will put that in and try it and let ya know what happens.
Jay
The stock high beam shows up against the 6000 HID but it just changes the color it doesn't go any further. The HID will now light up 4 lanes of traffic.
cool.gif

I installed Hella's 10k Xenon Kit , they're German made and uses Philips bulbs . I'm extremely happy with it but probably they are not on sale at the States
sad.gif

Back