The government does NOT want us riding Motorcycles

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
So I am looking at the calendar the Veterans Admin gives me each year. And what do I see this month?????????

This:
VA Calander edit.jpg

"Lower your risk for a second brain injury. Avoid contact sports and Riding a motorcycle. Follow other tips from your healthcare provider."

WHAT THE HECK?????

VA Calander edit.jpg

That's probably not the best way they could've worded it, but there aren't many recreational activities that offer such a great potential for catastrophic brain injury. I know that I had trouble processing things for a couple of months after my crash last year.

Either way, it's great to see you posting up! Glad you're still around. :beerchug:

I can't even get past "Brain Injury Awareness Month"? That is some kind of random...

weird, the way it's put together seems they rushed through it a bit. the content doesn't make sense... I met a woman who fell on a bicycle and went into a coma (slipped on wet pavement), I don't see why they use a motorcycle as an example...

America's love for protecting the stupid is why we have so many idiots in this country, and why they are now running things!:rofl: There is an awareness day for everything now, it's so pathetic it's hilarious!:rofl:

America's love for protecting the stupid is why we have so many idiots in this country, and why they are now running things!:rofl: There is an awareness day for everything now, it's so pathetic it's hilarious!:rofl:

Their point is ambiguous, but...............

It's a VA calender, I think that they are referring to Vets that have already had a TBI previously in the Service via, a blast, bullet, fall or vehicle accident.

They are just saying these people need to be especially aware of preventing a second brain injury as they are at a higher risk. Certainly warning of the M/C injury is not idiotic, considering the number of Servicemen that are injured or killed every on their bikes.

Their point is ambiguous, but...............

It's a VA calender, I think that they are referring to Vets that have already had a TBI previously in the Service via, a blast, bullet, fall or vehicle accident.

They are just saying these people need to be especially aware of preventing a second brain injury as they are at a higher risk. Certainly warning of the M/C injury is not idiotic, considering the number of Servicemen that are injured or killed every on their bikes.

I agree and I have nothing but respect for our military, active or retired. The U.S is just too politcally correct and there is no longer such a thing as common sense.

weird, the way it's put together seems they rushed through it a bit. the content doesn't make sense... I met a woman who fell on a bicycle and went into a coma (slipped on wet pavement), I don't see why they use a motorcycle as an example...
I think whoever put that flyer together had brain injury. Got to love the way they single out motorcyclist

memory problems? check
irritability? check
sleep problems? check

hey, do i win anything for three out of six? :thumbsup:

As an idiot Im offended by your comment, however due to my previously stated "idiocy" I am unable to think of a good argument or witty reply to defend myself. Good day to you sir. :rofl:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

As an idiot Im offended by your comment, however due to my previously stated "idiocy" I am unable to think of a good argument or witty reply to defend myself. Good day to you sir. :rofl:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Well then, I suggest you get yourself a good lawyer! Wait, forget I said that, you'll take everything I have!:rofl::rofl:

Back