The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

HoboJoe

Registered
Yes it's fast. Yes it handles like its on rails. The gas cap sucks. Oh, did I say it was fast?......Its gonna take some time to get used. For the life of me I can't understand why the gas cap doesn't come off in order to give you more room to work. Spilled petrol all over the tank. Do these Birds have a headlight adjustment? I hope so. High Beam not working either. Must I take apart the Dash to get at it? Probably. Break light seems anemic to me. Will have to investigate further. Hey, takes me 20 minutes to catch my breath after a ride. And did I say it was fast?

One more thing before we call it a day. Are those turn signals up front supposed to be on all the time as if in run mode? Mine do not. Me thinks it's gonna be a long summer. Oh well, that's why The Lord made Beer!

No, the do not work as running lights. Gixerhp does make a kit that will turn them into white running lights and lets them work as amber turn signals as well. I don't know what he charges but I'm sure he isn't making a killing on them. They are also plug and play so you won't have to be an electrician to install them.

No, but Gixerhp can hook you up with a plug and play kit that will give you white running lights and amber turn signals.

:welcome: to the Org and.........get a loan sorted now coz while Busa's are fast....they can be faster than fast:devil::crazy: :super:

GEN 1 have independent high and low beam adjustments, GEN 2 do not. You can reach the high beam from below if you can stand on your head.

By the time I figure out the Electrical Nightmare this guy must have under the skin, I might just be an Electrician. And he said He was a Mechanic!!! As for standing on my Head, I can hardly stand on my Feet! Thanks one and all as always.

GEN 1 have independent high and low beam adjustments, GEN 2 do not. You can reach the high beam from below if you can stand on your head.

A mechanic with real small arms was able to reach up and change my low beam bulb w/o removing a thing.

Back