The good the bad and the ugly.

newman

Registered
THE GOOD.

The other day I had just got the bike out and was sitting on it outside my house when a couple of kids came up to me, they were about 11 and 9 the older one said to me I've seen you before what bike is that, I said a Hayabusa he said a Suzuki can you do a wheelie for us I said no I think I would fall off then he said can you do a burnout I said no the tyres cost to much then he said how fast does it go I thought he said how fast have you gone so I said 70mph he said that's rubbish init then Lynne said no he said how fast can it go so I said 186mph so he said again go on do a wheelie for us I said no so he said well take off really fast then, I did my best for them.

THE BAD.

Riding along with Lynne on the back and as we live in England we drive on the left side of the road all of a sudden a taxi whizzed out of a side turning on the right in to the middle of the road I slammed the brakes on and nodded for him to go ( I did this because last time I got angry with someone while on the bike and waved my fist at them I nearly fell off) he just sat there staring at me so I nodded again and nothing so I thought I'll go then and just as I pulled away he cut in front of me and started shouting something about bikers. Tell you the truth I couldn't be bothered with him and he just drove away shouting and giving me hand gestures.

THE UGLY.

About 11 years ago I got allergic to perfume and silver, all the back of my hands split and bled and when the skin came off the new skin was very tender, it was eczema so any spray I use is perfume free well Lynne got me some different deodorant I just sprayed it on taking no notice and two days later I found to my cost it had perfume in it, under both arms it came up so bad it looked like I had big birthmarks under my arms the right one spread down my arm as well as down the left side of my chest it was so sore, it's going now but you can still see the marks nine days later.

Sorry, mate, but I couldn't get past the first three lines of your monologue. - Punctuation, please.
I now have a headache.

I read the entire thing and didn't even realize there was no punctuation.

I'm gonna use the "no I'll fall off line". Normally I just say no, yours is much more entertaining.

It's good to hear taxis are a pita every where and not just here lol.

Bum luck with the skin thing.

Back