The good Book of Face

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
oRg'sters,
I just posted this on FB, thought you all might get a kick out of it:

What's on my mind? Hayabusa News - Hayabusa.oRg News is what's on my mind. Why is that you ask? Well, I am sitting here looking at my desktop and I have as my background a photo from the Tail of the Dragon. The photo is of me, my fiancée and Bessie, my '01 Busa. I joined hayabusa.oRg back in 2003 while I was in Japan. Really, I had no idea how much or little information was out there about the bike, but I went searching for things that I was thinking about doing to my scooter... what I found? Well, honestly, an overwhelming amount of information...

Since then, I have made friends and family... met people from all over the world, and done some simply fantastic riding. I have put wrenches on more bikes than I can count and have trusted people with things both on and off a bike that I would never have seen myself doing.

As of this morning, on hayabusa.oRg, there are:
Over 178,000 threads
Over 3 million posts
Over 100,000 pictures
Over 40,000 registered users.

Now, honestly, not all are about the hayabusa, hell, not all are about motorcycles. But there is a family, there is knowledge and there are people who will help with just about any problem that you may have. It is another great source of fun, friends and information...
If you ride, check it out, you may like what you find.
If you don't ride, check it out, you may find that you want to.
If you want to discuss what is going on in the world and have a knock down dragout argument, even that will happen...

Hayabusa News - Hayabusa.oRg News
One of the best places on the internet and a great source of information and assistance on what is the greatest production motorcycle on the planet... (except for Gen IIs - LOL)
Stop on by, the water's fine!

'eh, we're just a little website with a few friends that sort of like the Busa :D

Great post Shawn! Best thing I ever did was research "Hayabusa" when I first discovered I wasn't really a Harley girl, and the rest is history. :thumbsup:

This has been a great site since I bought my first Hayabusa what seems like all those years ago...I may not have a high post count for as long as i have been on this site but I cant tell you the scores of hours I have spent, lurking the site, reading and soaking up all the info I can..I have to say I am more excited to attend the Eureka Springs Meet and Greet this year than I have been about a trip/ride in a long time just to be able to meet some of my Busa brethren face to face...

This has been a great site since I bought my first Hayabusa what seems like all those years ago...I may not have a high post count for as long as i have been on this site but I cant tell you the scores of hours I have spent, lurking the site, reading and soaking up all the info I can..I have to say I am more excited to attend the Eureka Springs Meet and Greet this year than I have been about a trip/ride in a long time just to be able to meet some of my Busa brethren face to face...

Yep, really looking forward to Eureka myself...I've been once, but didn't have my Busa. This time I'll be able to ride with the gang; can't wait!! :thumbsup:

I came across this site when looking for performance vehicles and figuring out that the Suzuki Hayabusa was the biggest bang for the buck and actually back then the fastest factory street legal vehicle.

The dealer told me to check it out for the kickstand mod...I stay around for the NBS policy.

Speaking of FB; anyone on here a member of I-SHOC? We've got a pretty big presence on facebook, so I'm hoping that I'll see some of you around there as well! :)

639.gif

Back