The future of mankind

Massive famine and civil "unrest" caused by the synergistic effects of peak oil and climate change is going to put the brakes exponential population growth well before 2050.

Malthus was right.

cheers
ken

A very real aspect that this article didn't touch on is the depletion of fish populations in the ocean. We are on the verge of a massive extinction in the world's oceans. Google it - it is scary... Both the Chinese and Japanese will fish our oceans dry for a buck, being that the oceans are interconnected, they will both ultimately create the demise of many countries that depend on fish as a principle source of food (many island nations).

Interesting, however it's doubtful that I'll be around in 2050 at 101 years of age. We already have the issues being discussed in the article. Well actually we have had these issues for a long time. I have a little more faith in mankind, we'll blow ourselves up long before then :whistle:

Noboby needs to worry. The world is going to in total destruction on Dec21, 2012. Well before the food runs out . . . :whistle: just sayin . . .

It's not us that has to deal with this, it will be our children...

I'm not worried about mine as they will have plenty of guns and ammo to fend off the hungry zombies with.
They will easily be able to kill and eat a few unarmed liberals when TSHTF ! :)

You guys have NOTHING to worry about ! Dec 2012 is in a few months, or did you forget :laugh:

Scientist are full of guess they are like a holes everyone has one:laugh: Oh yeah global warming hura bunch of dumbasses some things were just not ment to be worried about. Really what can you do about it? Panic da:moon:

Mayan-Calendar.jpg

I recently read where by weight there will soon be more plastic in the ocean than fish.

Between the indiscriminate cutting of every tree in sight and destroying habitat for almost every critter and the list of critters on the endangered list growing every day, we will be soon following.

I think it is a cycle where civilisations perish-Egypt, Incas, etc...etc,,,

Back