The funniest motorcycle comment I've heard

mikeyusf

Registered
Here is what happened. I was thinking about buying some beater bike for practicing stunts and crap. And my friends tells me to start with a cheap 600CC or something, and he tells me

"Get an old POS, like a 600CC. Even though you'll look like a monkey f*ckin a football when you ride it........."

I was on the floor

Mike

Here is what happened. I was thinking about buying some beater bike for practicing stunts and crap. And my friends tells me to start with a cheap 600CC or something, and he tells me

"Get an old POS, like a 600CC. Even though you'll look like a monkey f*ckin a football when you ride it........."

I was on the floor

Mike
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was on the floor

Mike

I was on the floor

Mike
When I ride my buddies 600 I say I look like "An ape f*cking a monkey"....

Back