The forsale forums

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
This is posted from my own concern, neither Captain or any Mod's had anything to do with this thread.

I've sold a number of things here and kept all the $$ for myself, so i'm guilty of not donating.  Being that the auction site didn't do to well and the old forsale forums are making a return i want to ask a favor from everyone here that is gonna use them.

Since the auction site was started to add some income for H.org and it's no more. I would like to ask that when anyone sells something, to maybe make a point to throw a few bucks to the site. Maybe not everytime, but any $$ you can give helps keep this site up and running.
This place is a second home to many, i want to keep it around and it ain't cheap to maintain a site like this.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

i have and will contiune in this . good ideal to help keep the board running.

I'm guilty of the same crime (but I only sold one item ... you cheapskate
tounge.gif
). I basically said the same thing a few days ago. It'll basically be like an Honor System. No you don't HAVE to give back, but it'll be a nice way of saying, "Thanks for letting me sell my item here and not having to deal with those idiots on EBay who take 3 weeks to pay if they pay at all".
smile.gif

I know I've been away from the board for a couple of years. But I spent a lot of time here before, and I spend a lot of time here now. I haven't sold anything here. I donated a few things to guys who have needed them. But the idea of giving a little is a great thing. This is a great site and we should all consider donating to the board, not just the sellers but all of us. I know there are a lot of donating members, but the board could always use more. Anyhow, just my two cents.

I think we are all a little guilty, I will say that the parts I've sold were steals compared to what I would make on E-Bay and if I take to much of a hit its hard for me to kick it back.

Regardless I will continue to pay my annual dues.
beerchug.gif

Back