The eyes cannot trespass

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
I watched a few videos of people recording others with their phones or other cameras and I’m shocked at how so many people think that it’s against the law to film someone in public, even the police. If the recorder has a legal viewpoint, is on public property (or his own) he can film anything he can see. How anyone, especially a cop can believe otherwise is beyond me. What, about being in public, don’t they get? :crazy:

Schools are not legal . I make many bid , and repair videos in them . It was a big issue at first as the video named the school . Now its cleared for me to make repair videos as long as no name , children of any age , or school landmark making it easy to identify the school location .

What bothers me is the videos of attacks , and lets record vs aid .

It's a pity this whole cell phone with a camera thing ever took off, I mean it was So much better in the days prior to 2000 WITHOUT tracking devices disguised as phones, now everyone's a zombie staring at a screen.
No turning back now dammit

....and will be the downfall of society...the humans of tomorrow will not know how to properly interact with others or deal with situations with KNOWN information-everything they will learn will be real time from a media device.

I took my lads in the garage and taught them how to do basic vehicle and lawn equipment maintenance and how to pick up a hammer and saw to build something out of wood-they may pass this along but many of their peers do not have a clue as to any of these things. When speaking to them they don't know the difference between a 1/4" or 1/2" socket, I've seen them try to fit them together...

....and will be the downfall of society...the humans of tomorrow will not know how to properly interact with others or deal with situations with KNOWN information-everything they will learn will be real time from a media device.

I took my lads in the garage and taught them how to do basic vehicle and lawn equipment maintenance and how to pick up a hammer and saw to build something out of wood-they may pass this along but many of their peers do not have a clue as to any of these things. When speaking to them they don't know the difference between a 1/4" or 1/2" socket, I've seen them try to fit them together...
Yeah, it ain't lookin' good for the future generations, almost looks like it was all planned, because the psychology and natural failings of humans has been known for a long time.
I mean, why would the masters of this world create, manufacture in the billions, and then place these devices in EVERYONE'S hands, knowing the potential for the 'misuse' of these devices?
Unless of course there actually IS a Master Plan in place, a hidden agenda, a conspiracy involving the enslavement of the masses for the express purpose of enriching the lives of the Money Masters, aka the 'Bankster Gangsters' . . . .
Nah, couldn't possibly be . . . or maybe, uh . . . hmmmmmmm . . .
I guess the jury's out on that one,
Anyways . . . .

* MERRY CHRISTMAS * everybody . . .
*from a KIWI in a very small twin Island Nation at the bottom of the Planet !!!!*
1545681613256.png

Yellow your telling a fib. Canada's the metric system. What's this 1/4 " and 1/2" nonsense
;)
Hey my brother, our sockets and ratchets are still gauged in 1/4", 3/8" and 1/4" sizes...because we live next to you guys we need both metric and standard tools...that and I'm old school and was already versed in standard when the metric system came out..what a confusing time to try and convert to metric at 12 yrs old.

My cub Cadet made by MTD in the 'States is all metric oddly enough....and my Ram truck is all metric.

Hey my brother, our sockets and ratchets are still gauged in 1/4", 3/8" and 1/4" sizes...because we live next to you guys we need both metric and standard tools...that and I'm old school and was already versed in standard when the metric system came out..what a confusing time to try and convert to metric at 12 yrs old.

My cub Cadet made by MTD in the 'States is all metric oddly enough....and my Ram truck is all metric.
Yeah we use a mixture of metric and imperial (inches) here in NZ also *

I'm shattered thinking Bryan would give us a hard time but would be more shattered if he didn't...all us Busa owners are well aware of the metric system...

Reactions: c10
My cub Cadet made by MTD in the 'States is all metric oddly enough....and my Ram truck is all metric.[/QUOTE]
I once worked at Robertson Fasteners and we supplied fasteners to auto manufacturers. When Canada first went metric we had to change a few things
While the threads of the bolts remained the same (SAE) the heads were metric on the cars and trucks to be sent to Canada. While the cars and trucks built in Canada destined for the US had all SAE bolts. Drove a number of people crazy keeping everything in place

Back