The end of the Gold Wing

Fake news.
Web bike World is usually pretty accurate.....

And the Gold Wing forum is saying it, that would be like our own forum talking about a Hayabusa..

It’s quite believable and not really surprising.

Our own Busa was dropped from the EU / UK market for failing to meet Euro specs, the H2 SX for a revamp to continue on sale.

I always felt like Honda had the same approach with the gold wing as Harley when it came to customers. Keep catering to the same crowd that eventually will be dead or too old to ride and then no one buys the bikes.
I rode a gold wing it was older and wow, I'm a young guy but if they weren't a fortune even used ones and plates were cheaper I'd ride one.

I once owned a Valkeryie and have rode several Gold Wings. It was a nice intuitive ride as the low center of gravity made it easy to drive.

I rode a gold wing it was older and wow, I'm a young guy but if they weren't a fortune even used ones and plates were cheaper I'd ride one.
They seem nice, but huge. I’ve never been on one but wouldn’t mind putting some miles on a newer one.

The new ones are a totally different beast than it's predecessor...they are lighter and handle like a sport bike as they have such a low center of gravity. I was quite surprised at how good it was.
They look very nice and I’m sure loaded with features but I can’t imagine myself paying $20k plus for 2 wheels.

Back