The End Of My Mates Bike...

yeaahh, well balls! i mean, £5,000 just thrown away!!

He is FIGHTING to get some money back, he wants it all, but from what every1's saying its not going to happern, the insurence company say, as soon as there is something on the bike that isnt on the insurence form, your insurence is invalid, it doesn't matter if it makes the bike slower, bigger, faster, lighter, heavyer its all the same...

Im pissed off...

its rediclious... bennets have over £1,000,000 per year, and they can't fix some1s bike for £5,000... and he paid insurence....

arghh

Everyone will give up their guns without a whimper...too much to lose if they don't.

:rofl: :rulez: Plenty of war veterans and good ole boys in this country... I highly doubt giving up guns with nothing more than a whimper would ever happen...

Ok, threadjack complete !! :laugh::beerchug:

yeaahh, well balls! i mean, £5,000 just thrown away!!

He is FIGHTING to get some money back, he wants it all, but from what every1's saying its not going to happern, the insurence company say, as soon as there is something on the bike that isnt on the insurence form, your insurence is invalid, it doesn't matter if it makes the bike slower, bigger, faster, lighter, heavyer its all the same...

Im pissed off...

its rediclious... bennets have over £1,000,000 per year, and they can't fix some1s bike for £5,000... and he paid insurence....

arghh

Like its been stated before, have your friend get some real legal counsel. Anyone remember the band that made the video on youtube after the airline threw their equipment around? I think this could make for a equally powerful video. A companies screw ups making it real public have a weird way of changing policy :whistle: best of luck :please:

Like its been stated before, have your friend get some real legal counsel. Anyone remember the band that made the video on youtube after the airline threw their equipment around? I think this could make for a equally powerful video. A companies screw ups making it real public have a weird way of changing policy :whistle: best of luck :please:

+1:thumbsup:

yeah, hes getting help, just feels sorry for him...
worked for 4 years to save up to buy a bike and pay for the insurence...

and then gets done up the arse by a car driver...

and gets no MONEY!

im sure he can claim somewhere, he said hes going to phone me when he gets good or bad news...

he MUST get something i mean... arghh

All he has to do is sue the insurance company. When I got into my accident the female that hit me had that kind of insurance you get when you cant get insurance form anywhere else. So I got a motorcycle lawyer and we wind up suing Gieco

I don't get it... wouldn't the car's insurance that hit him from the rear be responsible for paying for his motorcycle and medical bills etc.??? Because the insurance company canceled his insurance after the accident the offenders insurance isn't responsible for making restitution?

This would make some sense if he hit someone else but I don't get it...

If you hit someone in the US who knowly didn't have insurance you would still be responsible and have to make restitution. In many states your are required to get unisured motorist insurance ie you pay in case an unisured driver hits you...

Glad your bro's OK!

Last edited:
Back