The election is over

I just read that Biden is seeking re-election....

There ought to be an age limit...he will be even more senile in the next term...

In my opinion, running a country and making decisions at that level needs a person with full faculties....
Surely , the health checks required will say he has dementia. It won’t matter as Biden is just a puppet for the world elite

Which is why the world elite (WEF) club do not want Trump

Surely , the health checks required will say he has dementia. It won’t matter as Biden is just a puppet for the world elite

Which is why the world elite (WEF) club do not want Trump
The voting public doesn't want Trump....

....and in my estimation, all billionaires belong to this "elitist" club.....it almost grows tiresome when a billionaire like Trump is attempted to be portrayed as some sort of common citizen just trying to eek out a meager living..

Real estate developers are ruthless and without any scruples whatsoever, they'd kick the elderly, widows and orphans out of their homes in order to make a buck....

You have the proof each and every time you see Biden in the Oval Office....if he didn't legitimately win, he wouldn't be in there.

And if you need proof the outgoing president encouraged the rioters (domestic terrorists) to attack the capital building to try and interrupt the democratic process of counting electoral votes, there are more than enough videos and tweets out there to support that...

His day of reckoning is coming.

Time for the Republicans to hitch their wagon to another star...
That isn't true unless you can prove that election fraud ballot stuffing, ballot harvesting and all the ways known can be verified / certified that elections are rigged or not rigged one way or the other.

Two strong bias in politics is on display all the time... lying politicians and other agents of misdirection in the media are going strong all the time with media spin. The term "political science" is a tool for the clever people to convince us often and on a frequent basis of what is true and what isn't true. What does it all mean? Nothing... its just political theatre... the acquisition of power is the source energy for all the shenanigans we see playing out.

When the opinions of millions of us is heard.... most of us simply want to be free to live our lives in all the ways that include compassion for our fellow men, women and children.

Sorry mate , you must of mistaken me for someone that cares ....:)
You cared enough to respond... The meaning I give your response to my words is simple. What I believe doesn't matter... and... you are correct on that point if that is your point. As Hillary famously said about the people that died as a result of her action or non actions...

What difference does it make?

That isn't true unless you can prove that election fraud ballot stuffing, ballot harvesting and all the ways known can be verified / certified that elections are rigged or not rigged one way or the other.

Two strong bias in politics is on display all the time... lying politicians and other agents of misdirection in the media are going strong all the time with media spin. The term "political science" is a tool for the clever people to convince us often and on a frequent basis of what is true and what isn't true. What does it all mean? Nothing... its just political theatre... the acquisition of power is the source energy for all the shenanigans we see playing out.

When the opinions of millions of us is heard.... most of us simply want to be free to live our lives in all the ways that include compassion for our fellow men, women and children.
How long ago was this election that we are still discussing even after countless investigations by numerous teams turned up nothing...

I think it's time to let it die off now.......and get over it......

The voting public doesn't want Trump....

....and in my estimation, all billionaires belong to this "elitist" club.....it almost grows tiresome when a billionaire like Trump is attempted to be portrayed as some sort of common citizen just trying to eek out a meager living..

Real estate developers are ruthless and without any scruples whatsoever, they'd kick the elderly, widows and orphans out of their homes in order to make a buck....
If that were true then why are the largest crowds of people showing up to support Trump? If you can give any credence to polls... you might think they are really lying now based on the numbers that favor Trump beyond the margin for error.

That statement bolded above tells me something about you and it isn't flattering. In general we have many people in this country that give time by volunteering and or money to support the less fortunate. Many of these people are involved in the business of real estate.

Not all billionaires are the same. After Mr Charles Hodgekinson ( a crypto billionaire developer ) was invited and attended one WEF gathering a few years ago he said he will never go back again based on what the focus was of what was being discussed. He didn't want to mention any specifics for how it could affect him at a later date based on the power those WEF members wield... so... he didn't.

About Charles... his crypto named Cardano is focused on helping the 65% of people in Africa that are unbanked. With mass adoption in the crypto space anybody with a smart phone could do business electronically without a bank acting as a middleman. This kind of technology driven infrastructure takes years to develop and pass all the requirements for a successful rollout. Does that seem like the work of someone with a mean streak?

Last edited:
How long ago was this election that we are still discussing even after countless investigations by numerous teams turned up nothing...

I think it's time to let it die off now.......and get over it......
Once people learn about the true character of Biden then the polls today reflect what people think of him and if he would make a good president.

If the election were held today... who do you think would win? Would Biden reset the record again with 81 million votes as was claimed before?

The election was a cruel hoax.

Once people learn about the true character of Biden then the polls today reflect what people think of him and if he would make a good president.

If the election were held today... who do you think would win? Would Biden reset the record again with 81 million votes as was claimed before?

.....like I said in the post you quoted.....time to move on, that was 2020 and you are still hanging on like all the others who were duped by Trump and his bag of tricks....his huge ego wouldn't allow him to lose an election so he immediately got his followers on the band wagon......and it worked well.

The election was a cruel hoax
Hi. I think that Trump would get 200 million votes! BUT Biden would win with 201 million votes.

That says a lot about the integrity of the American system which even after many investigations that proved the election was valid would have any doubters....

Trump lost-plain and simple yet his over inflated ego wouldn't allow this so he made up the big lie...the sad part is he has so many delusional followers who bought into his rhetoric....

He is just a man, a very flawed man who will be known as the worst president in US history......I know what you'll reply with "but Biden did...."

Deflecting the issue Trump has onto the issues that Biden has doesn't negate the fact Trump has issues....

That says a lot about the integrity of the American system which even after many investigations that proved the election was valid would have any doubters....

Trump lost-plain and simple yet his over inflated ego wouldn't allow this so he made up the big lie...the sad part is he has so many delusional followers who bought into his rhetoric....

He is just a man, a very flawed man who will be known as the worst president in US history......I know what you'll reply with "but Biden did...."

Deflecting the issue Trump has onto the issues that Biden has doesn't negate the fact Trump has issues....
Have you ever considered why a company that makes voting machines chooses a name like "Dominion" to identify itself as a company that makes voting machines?

Clear concise video ( hundreds of thousands of hours worth ) shows massive ballot stuffing at all hours of the day and night. 10 trillion cell phone pings with a algorithm that identifies routes taken by couriers of fake ballots going back and forth between certain houses in suburban neighborhoods to ballot boxes nearby reveals irregular activity at all hours of the day and night. The MSM isn't going to reveal this... why would they? They are totally against revealing anything that undermines Biden's perceived legitimacy of being an elected president.

Biden worships the CCP... after all... when you get millions in bribes ( 5 million on one bribe alone ) to do the biding of another country it shows us that crime pays well for to those with the power to do it. What we're Trumps crimes again? he paid off a hooker / stripper? What happened in the end on that one? The lawyer ( Avenati ) is still sitting in jail with his law license revoked and she ( Stormy ) now owes Trump hundreds of thousands in legal fees after he sued her for breach of contract and other stupid crap she did in the media spotlight....

Got to love the 3 ring circus that is the leftist MSM machine. They can lie about crap forever until the truth finally comes out.... Trump / Russia hoax? What a joke that was... Mueller investigation? Another sad 30 million dollar hoax / joke.... it never ends with the Swamp.

Have you ever considered why a company that makes voting machines chooses a name like "Dominion" to identify itself as a company that makes voting machines?

Clear concise video ( hundreds of thousands of hours worth ) shows massive ballot stuffing at all hours of the day and night. 10 trillion cell phone pings with a algorithm that identifies routes taken by couriers of fake ballots going back and forth between certain houses in suburban neighborhoods to ballot boxes nearby reveals irregular activity at all hours of the day and night. The MSM isn't going to reveal this... why would they? They are totally against revealing anything that undermines Biden's perceived legitimacy of being an elected president.

Biden worships the CCP... after all... when you get millions in bribes ( 5 million on one bribe alone ) to do the biding of another country it shows us that crime pays well for to those with the power to do it. What we're Trumps crimes again? he paid off a hooker / stripper? What happened in the end on that one? The lawyer ( Avenati ) is still sitting in jail with his law license revoked and she ( Stormy ) now owes Trump hundreds of thousands in legal fees after he sued her for breach of contract and other stupid crap she did in the media spotlight....

Got to love the 3 ring circus that is the leftist MSM machine. They can lie about crap forever until the truth finally comes out.... Trump / Russia hoax? What a joke that was... Mueller investigation? Another sad 30 million dollar hoax / joke.... it never ends with the Swamp.
Re-read the title of this thread which states "The election is over" That pretty much sums it up right there.

In this election there was a winner and a loser.....cut and dry......do you think for one second that if Trump thought he could buy off the election through this voting system he wouldn't have? Is he naïve or born last night?

If elections have been rigged in the US for generations, why did Trump not jump on that bandwagon sooner? I know, I think the election was fair and above board regardless of what all these conspiracy people are drumming up.....

By your account, each and every person in the government is corrupt EXCEPT Trump and his gang of thugs....

Many politicians are complicit in corruption on both sides of the isle that are operating in our political system. What I have noticed is that the closer the investigators get to the truth that could be dangerous to the freedoms these politicians have the more in line they get with taking a proper and honest position / course with what they support... because... they don't want to be to close to the source if it all comes crashing down in a legal sense... these people are clever and stupid at the same time.

The election stands for one other reason than you could consider and that is... crimes that are recorded... crimes that are on the record repeatedly are classified as habitual behavior. This becomes known as a character trait of the people involved. Once that evidence is compiled over years of events then the excuses don't fly in a courtroom proceeding for the evidence shows the behavior as habitual. Many of these crimes were allowed on purpose so they could be recorded and filed away for future use. When a justice system is corrupt the established people must be removed and those that are not corrupt need to be brought in before a clean up can occur. No clean up will ever happen with the DOJ and FBI personal that are in power that we have right now.

This is why we have the 3 strikes law in California... habitual criminals end up doing life in prison. In this case in DC we have a habitual criminal operation that has been going on for decades. How do you think the terms "Deep State" and "Swamp" came into the conversation to begin with?

Plenty has already been recorded and written for decades. Two questions that beg to be answered is....

Whatever happened to Epstien's client list? And, where are the names Maxwell knows of that were on Epstien's list?

The people on that Lolita Express that flew to Epstien's island and other properties don't want their names released. Why?

Was Trump taking bribes from Ukraine Oligarchs, Chinese businessmen, or Putin?

it only took me 59 years to really wake up - in 2020 when that Wuhan lab leak occurred the rest is history..

i see now difference between the UK version of Republican and Democrats they stand for the same Establishment and billionaire elite world order.
2 cheeks on the same arse.
UK are now blocking bank accounts of those who speak out Nigel Farage.

i see the US V Russia war play out in Ukraine - Ukraine where there is also no free speech and not the rights you think they have.

and still the sock puppet called Biden dribbles into the microphone.

Lets see who the riders here are that can get their head around the truth that is now blatantly obvious to those of us that understand we have been lied to for decades.

At the other end of the logic spectrum somebody here will tell everyone here that anybody here that believes the points made in these videos are the product of "conspiratorial thinking". We all know the so called "conspiracy theorist" are to be ostracized for the level of ignorance they display because nobody on this planet ever conspires to do nasty things to other people.... right comrades?

Its either happening or it isn't.... which is it?

They will say things like... Tucker is a dumb ass... Neil Oliver is a dumb ass... and so on...

Wait for it...

Lets see who the riders here are that can get their head around the truth that is now blatantly obvious to those of us that understand we have been lied to for decades.

At the other end of the logic spectrum somebody here will tell everyone here that anybody here that believes the points made in these videos are the product of "conspiratorial thinking". We all know the so called "conspiracy theorist" are to be ostracized for the level of ignorance they display because nobody on this planet ever conspires to do nasty things to other people.... right comrades?

Its either happening or it isn't.... which is it?

They will say things like... Tucker is a dumb ass... Neil Oliver is a dumb ass... and so on...

Wait for it...
Hi. I think that all the people that does not go along with the Democrats should be put in jail for life. How can anyone put down a GREAT man like Joe Biden. I am sure that all 80,000,000 voters still think the same. I am still going to vote for him in the next election. Just look how great he is. More jobs created than any other. He lowered inflation. I am sure the world thinks he is doing good.

Ukraine where there is also no free speech and not the rights you think they have.
From the Ukranian constitution:

Article 34. Everyone shall be guaranteed the right to freedom of thought and speech and free expression of his/her views and beliefs.

Article 34. Everyone shall be guaranteed the right to freedom of thought and speech and free expression of his/her views and beliefs.
While that might be what the fine print says... we have heard of jail and / or imprisonment for those that say something considered out of order by Solinski, ( spelling error ) the leader in Ukraine.

If only that was true, Ukraine democratic elected leader in 2014 overthrown by a coo
Not enough west leaning

US would have been involved
Then Russia go into Crimea

The rest is history

Back