The difference between Jews/Muslims

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
I'm not sure if I agree with the articles content about the Jews...
But, I damn sure agree about the Radical Muslims...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Spanish newspaper article on Judaism. No words minced here - something to think about.
Spanish newspaper article on Judaism (In English)]

" ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ"
By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez(*)

I walked down the street in Barcelona, and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz. We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned. And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty due to
an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the
government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts. And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition. We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for hoping for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.
*This is a translation of an article from a Spanish
newspaper. Please send this article to as many people as
possible, with a request to forward it on

The Spanish are not the only fools that have opened their doors to them. France will feel it... They already did a little with the riots recently. They are the ones that had some of the largest colonies on Muslim lands. Spain was dominated for hundreds of years by Islam. Now their tolerance is due to generations of integration.
This writer has a biased perspective he seems to generalize that all muslims are leeches and parasites on productive society.
Too much to write here.

(Projekt @ Sep. 27 2006,13:24) The Spanish are not the only fools that have opened their doors to them. France will feel it... They already did a little with the riots recently. They are the ones that had some of the largest colonies on Muslim lands. Spain was dominated for hundreds of years by Islam. Now their tolerance is due to generations of integration.
This writer has a biased perspective he seems to generalize that all muslims are leeches and parasites on productive society.
Too much to write here.
I believe the article is more about the Radical/Extreemist Muslims...
Not all Muslims in general...
Even I believe there are many good and decent Muslims in the World...
However, as in any religion, there are normal people and then there are the nutcases...

David

agree with ya
bluegrab.gif
devious

I have two copies of the Koran (Or Curan) and the things in that book are scary to say the least. People are beginning to once again speak out against the religion of Islam and it's teachings of hatred and intolerance for those that do not believe it's teachings. I find it difficult to believe that only the "Extremists" are the ones that believe in the teachings found there. Ponder those words...

we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.[/Quote]

Who writes this shid
rant.gif

(deldewey @ Sep. 28 2006,10:46) we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

Who writes this shid  
rant.gif
[/Quote]
Normally, people who are living it firsthand. But that gives us people with no experience the opportunity to critisise them for their "firsthand" opinions.

Sorry, this is a very touchy subject to me.

(Devious @ Sep. 27 2006,14:32)
(Projekt @ Sep. 27 2006,13:24) The Spanish are not the only fools that have opened their doors to them. France will feel it... They already did a little with the riots recently. They are the ones that had some of the largest colonies on Muslim lands. Spain was dominated for hundreds of years by Islam. Now their tolerance is due to generations of integration.
Too much to write here.
I believe the article is more about the Radical/Extreemist Muslims...
Not all Muslims in general...
Even I believe there are many good and decent Muslims in the World...
However, as in any religion, there are normal people and then there are the nutcases...

David
Unfortunately, he's referring to the 20 million muslims as the problem...there are bad apples in any group. unfortunately it IS racism when you paint the whole group by the actions of the bad apples.

I love your bike, BTW...simply gorgeous

Blue and silver ROCKS ;)

(Shanling @ Sep. 28 2006,09:29) I have two copies of the Koran (Or Curan) and the things in that book are scary to say the least. People are beginning to once again speak out against the religion of Islam and it's teachings of hatred and intolerance for those that do not believe it's teachings. I find it difficult to believe that only the "Extremists" are the ones that believe in the teachings found there. Ponder those words...
There are plenty of scary things in the Bible also, but most Christians read the Bible and interpret it for themselves. Those who do not (Koresh comes to mind) are considered dangerous radicals. Why is acceptable to view all Muslims in a negative light, but not all Christians? One can not pre-judge people simply because of religious beliefs, that is the begining of the de-humanization needed to wage war on such a large group of people.
I'm not sure that Jews were solely responsible for Europe's entire culture, but I'm sure that some Jews have contributed greatly to it.
My point is this: All Muslims are not bad, all Christians are not good, people vary and their choice of God does not indicate their worth as a person.

Yeah brother spit it!!!
I wit'cha

What about those Christian terrorists in Northern Ireland??? IRA anyone Shin Fein???

How 'bout them Jewish Terrorists? You know, the ones that destroy an entire country for the sake of five or less soldiers???

How about the American Catholic and Christian terrorists here??? The ones killing obstetricians that do abortions?

Edit: Addition
Phug it... For that matter lump in all of the Good Christian Purity Groups in operation now... You know them... They wear sheets with holes for eyes and burn crosses on black folks' lawns..
And how about the Koresh's, the McViegh's, the Ruby Ridgers.... Then you haf'ta look at who runs this country...
Edit: End
Stay tuned...

(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2006,06:35) Yeah brother spit it!!!
I wit'cha

What about those Christian terrorists in Northern Ireland??? IRA anyone Shin Fein???

How 'bout them Jewish Terrorists? You know, the ones that destroy an entire country for the sake of five or less soldiers???

How about the American Catholic and Christian terrorists here??? The ones killing obstetricians that do abortions?

Stay tuned...
How about we add up the numbers over the last 30 years...

Muslims praise a pedophile and worship the devil... Yet they do not believe it...

(gnd111 @ Sep. 28 2006,13:24)
(Projekt @ Sep. 28 2006,06:35) Yeah brother spit it!!!
I wit'cha

Stay tuned...
How about we add up the numbers over the last 30 years...

Muslims praise a pedophile and worship the devil...  Yet they do not believe it...
That all depends on where you get your statistics...
If you get'm from the Simon Wiesenthal foundation I'll laugh at you.
If you get them from a division of the "Committee to Liberate Iran" I'll laugh at you.
You can't get real numbers for either groups of "terrorists" because the people that are counting are the same ones that RUN the Governments in The US and the UK and Israel...

(gnd111 @ Sep. 28 2006,13:24) Muslims praise a pedophile and worship the devil...  Yet they do not believe it...
For that matter....
What does our side worship...
Men that are "NEVER with Women" but just once in a while if not more frequently like to get shagadelic with the accolites and some wayward young men.
I but Jesus taught us that God forgives all... Come ON!!!
But, hey what do I know, I just pay attention to the headlines delivered to me by my local slanted papers...

Look in the news do a search under abortion clinic bombings..
Or go to crimelibrary.com and get it for yourself..

Oh and think about this...
We hate their leaders.
They Hate our leaders. For that matter our leader is hated by the ENTIRE world outside the United States.

First... Sinn Fein is a political party.

Secondly... I wish our Country would show the same loyalty and drive to protect its soldiers as Israel.

Thirdly... Their are extremist in every religion and every country. I completly agree with you about the clinic bombings... But you are lumping all catholics and christians as other people have lumped all Muslims...

Back