The Devils Ride

BUSA CRUSEN

Registered
What do you guys think about it? My wife and I just watch it to laugh at these guys. The real Sons of Anarchy? Ya right! More like a bunch of grown men acting like little kids.

The newest version of the Real Housewives of....

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

i have been working with M/C's all over this country for over 12yrs and have NEVER seen or heard of these "actors".

i say actors, but there is a small possibility they are a popup club. but i doubt it though.

i swear i have seen a couple of them on other tv shows or as an extra in some movie.
i really do think they are hired actors! :whistle:

i think you're right red1100cc...read the comments at the bottom, a lot of people think the same thing linky

i have been working with M/C's all over this country for over 12yrs and have NEVER seen or heard of these "actors".

i say actors, but there is a small possibility they are a popup club. but i doubt it though.

i swear i have seen a couple of them on other tv shows or as an extra in some movie.

They are or were a real club, I read somewhere that Discovery channel bought the rights to the name and patch. I would say some of the things they do, does not follow proper M/C protocol, could be lack of knowledge by the new and younger officers or they are just making it up as they go along, that white vest has to go, you get one set of colors and they aint white. I'm also curious why they wear Nomad, they have a home so it makes no sense to me, they don't have to put a state or should I say they can't put a state because that would be a problem but they could or should just have the city, unless this was something the dominate jewelry holders in that area told them they had to wear.

I would have to think that because cameras are around that some events are staged or produced to make better TV, Like the episode where Rusty "President of a Cali 81 chapter" asked them to go get a bike, dude is real and no actor why I don't know why he would need them to go get it and who would want to screw him out of money that is asking for trouble???? Also the whole go get your colors while being chased by an attack dog was kinda over the top.

Yeah A lot of people say they haven't heard of them but there are thousands of M/C clubs, they are not a big club with chapters every where, so outside of San Diego not sure if anybody would know them. I goggled them looking for some past events looks like back in 2010 they had a Poker Run so I would say they are a real club, this is a mom and pop/ neutral party club, I don't see any support patches unless i missed them.

LAFFING DEVILS MC DAGO CHAPTER ANNUAL CHARITY POKE
Join Ride | Print
8/29/2010
THE ALAMO MEXICAN RESTAURANT IN OLD TOWN
Old Town San Diego, California 92110

There is no way these guys can be actors. If they were it would be more entertaining.

i think you're right red1100cc...read the comments at the bottom, a lot of people think the same thing linky

:thumbsup::laugh: the "Years Patched" i find funny.

:whistle: i just got our 13yr Supporting Member patch from the MRF. in my head that is alot cooler than a 2yr patched VP extra from SOA. :beerchug:

You do realize that this show is created by Eric Bischoff right??? Wrestling fans will know who that is....... promoter, story teller, fake wrestling TV personality.

You can google them and find a poker run from 2010 because well, likely they did that for the show and it took that long to produce it. Look at how far back OCC episodes are after going through editing or like the Deadliest Catch series on now.

If you google them and find their website the "about you" section takes you to the discovery page.

Cali is one of the hardest states to come on as an MC and not rock a support patch of some nature is really uncommon unless a MSC which they do not claim.

If you really notice on the first episode they had "NOMAD" lower rockers because they didnt claim a territory but on this latest episode they are talking about expanding their chapter which is next to impossible as nomads. **** is not that easy in Cali, Arizona, Texas, Florida, SORRY......FAKE FAKE FAKE

i thought billy looks like a former actor from somewhere. i like the show outlaw emperors , thats's real ****......i think but i'm not that smart.:)

Hey bro we need to talk about the club, Ok bro good talk, now lets go to the bar and talk about the club some more. Good bro, now lets ride our bikes, ok bro lets talk about the club some more. Its a freaking joke.

My buddies and I have been joking aroud about starting our own club. No name, no colors, no patches, just us lol

Hey bro we need to talk about the club, Ok bro good talk, now lets go to the bar and talk about the club some more. Good bro, now lets ride our bikes, ok bro lets talk about the club some more. Its a freaking joke.

My buddies and I have been joking aroud about starting our own club. No name, no colors, no patches, just us lol

Back