The design I am having made up for my Dodge Ram...YER GONNA LOVE IT

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'm having Immortal Graphix make these up for me....:laugh:

Should draw some attention...should piss off the Kowasocky dudes,the BUMMER guys,the HONDUH peeple and the Yams folk. :rofl:

Back heavily tinted window of my Ram with get the peeing dude on the left,the kanji on the right and hayabusa in yer face right up the middle.

All the decals will be big and in white. Should stand out..:whistle:

Whatcha think ?

Rubb.

peeon.jpg

hayabusa.gif

newbusaword.jpg

Bikes are like women. There's something sexy about each and every one of them....to someone!

and some of those sickos will think you are propositioning them and speak naughty german to you :laugh:

Never liked the Piss-on stickers that much. Kind of rednecky and classless. Never been much of a "Fanboy" either. I would ride any one of those bikes with pride.

I know, I know. Next post will be a Piss-on E Zurcher sticker.:whistle:

Never liked the Piss-on stickers that much. Kind of rednecky and classless. Never been much of a "Fanboy" either. I would ride any one of those bikes with pride.

I know, I know. Next post will be a Piss-on E Zurcher sticker.:whistle:

Not at all....well...maybe. Actually I love most bikes.Have had hundreds.All different flavours. Never have and never will like/own a BMW thou,just not my thing.

This is more of a paying homage to the Busa kinda thing thou. The fact that some brands are getting pee'd on is just for comic effect. I also chose some of the bikes that have claimed,or tried to claim the fastest production vehicle title. The redneck thing...Ya,you see a chevy,he's peeing on a ford,you see a ford,he's peeing on a dodge.BORING.

I think a little more thought whent into mine than that krap. Plus I hate that beemer. Saw a magazine cover with it on the front,advertising it as "The Busa Beater".

Busa Beater...blow me. At least they got the "Beater" part right. :rofl:

Hey,I did say "whatcha think?" .....'course I'd like to edit that out now... :banghead:

RSD.

no comment about the naughty german comment... geeze I even gave that one a whole extra 5 seconds of thought :laugh:

Back