THE DAY THE ORG WHENT TO HELL AND A HAND BASKET...Read On

Walk down memory lane there...see lots of members I don't see posting anymore :(

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Man we had be fun back then. Ol' Rubb was banned more times as a moderator than any member in the history of the Org. :laugh: Ahh..good times.

I was fired and re-hired so many times I had to look up at the screen top each day to see if I still had my special powers. LOL.

The odd nasty charachter showed up from time to time and I made a point of tossin' their azz out as qwik as possible.The bickering,whinning,death threats all made life worth living. :rofl:

vaBusa and I were the first to graduate from moderator to administrator. Yup boys and girls,it was us runnin' the show. Scary eh?

She was nice and mild-mannered,even tempered and I was...well...not so much so. :whistle:

Ahhh the memories.

RSD.

Doug/Captain and I would butt heads here and there ,but for the most part it was great. It was very cool of him to turn over some of the Org operations to someone he had never met in person...ESPECIALLY a Canadian.:laugh:

I was even 50% responsible for a gag we played on the entire Org(no details,no need to open that wound). Doug and I had chatted on the phone about his idea for a laugh and I said "Go for it". Oops. :whistle: He took some heat for that,but it was albeit,a lesson learned.We came to realize just how much folks loved the place.

Some of the characters we had to deal with: One day a gay man (not that there's theoretically anything wrong with that) decided to use The Org has his personal gay rights forum. Talk about yer entertainment. I could go on and on....

Its funny how sometimes folks from polar oposites can be friends and operate a website together. Doug is traditional,good values,a little old fashioned,etc. He lives in what is commonly known as "The Bible Belt". Whereas Ol' Rubbah was definately from the other side of the Good vs Evil debate. I was likely cast out from hell....I tried to take over.:firedevil:

I miss my old avatar....

Rubbersidedown,formerly Adminstrative Operator for Hayabusa.Org (retired). Well actually,truth be told I was fired. :spank: (but no doubt derserved it):laugh:

pinhead.gif

Imagine my suprise to find out me brudder got another Busa. :beerchug: And even bigger suprise, when I start looking around again and see all the threads!

Good times...good times!

Well , I read page 1 of 100 and came back to post. So what was the deal back in 2006 :poke:

This : Effective now Rubbersidedown aka RSD, aka Rubbah, aka the big brute will be a moderator on the site….

Hmm, interesting to see some of the old school thoughts and decisions including the Cap's from years ago. I have not been around long but have found a wealth of humor and a good range of viewpoints here and that's what keeps me coming back, that and the bikes :)

Back