The count down begins

warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
I hate the IRS!!! Oh well, just increased my 401K 5% and plan on taking a loan from my self next June to buy a Busa!! I'm also putting a little aside each month to help get the extras i will need right away, full exhaust, filter, power comander, Torbin seats, helmet for the wife, and whatever else I might need for an 07. I would ask for suggestion on what to get but they dont have anything out for the 07 yet, so I'll ask in about 9 months after some of you have one and start fixing it up.

I hate the IRS!!! Oh well, just increased my 401K 5% and plan on taking a loan from my self next June to buy a Busa!! I'm also putting a little aside each month to help get the extras i will need right away, full exhaust, filter, power comander, Torbin seats, helmet for the wife, and whatever else I might need for an 07. I would ask for suggestion on what to get but they dont have anything out for the 07 yet, so I'll ask in about 9 months after some of you have one and start fixing it up.
Might want to start a 401K for all the mods you are planning to do. They aren't too expensive, however, when compounded they add up quickly...

Oh I do know how the mods add up, thats going to be a balanceing act to put money aside and still get all the mods and motor work for my raptor. I am used to spending all my money on upgrades, and the good thing is my wife has given in to me spending money on all the upgrades, so when the Busa comes along she already knows what will happen
devil.gif

I've been waiting since 99 when I first saw the busa, so I guess one more year wont hurt. I just hope the 07 will be worth the wait and not be a new model nightmare.

Back