The cost of gas in your neck of the woods?

$1.95 ,87  $2.10 for 92, here in Tennessee.
sad.gif
$1.92 - $2.16 on the west end of TN...
evil.gif

Last night I filled my tank at $1.87/gal and tonight at the same station it is at $1.95/gal.
mad.gif

1.76 for diesel, go get you a Duramax!!!!!!!! Just kidding, it doesn't matter where you live or what you drive you have to ask yourself this question, does it really matter how much it costs? If you need it, you will buy it no matter what it costs.

Thats the same Philosophy of the Oil barons...... And darn it I hate it when your right! (especially when were talking money)

Cheapest I can get at the moment works out at $6.80 per US gallon.
This is the "unbranded" stuff sold at the supermarket petrol (gas) station.
Regards
Jon Tucker
Rochdale UK

$1.15 per liter for 92RON

It sucks ass, tax accounts for about 60%

evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

<!--EDIT|Rosco
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085231467 -->

evil.gif

evil.gif

evil.gif

between 2.00 and 2.20 In Atlantic City. It will definitly go up once summer is here.

$2.02 for the 87 octane stuff. Oh, well.............I'm riding more!!!! Cost the wife $75 to fill up the suburban yesterday!!!!!!
So I'm offsetting her high costs by riding more!!!
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the site Jon Tucker and thanks for the post
$6.80 a imperial gallon........
wow.gif

It's around $2/gallon here in Raleigh NC. It still beats what I payed in the UK when I lived there.

I had an American colleague visit me, and I filled up the car, and he saw the price of fuel. It was about 72 pence per liter, and he commented "That's not too bad." I'm sure he was thinking it was 72p per gallon. NOT!

Anway, when I was done, he asked me what the total was. I told him it was 38 pounds. He thought about it, and it finally dawned on him... 38 pounds = $60+.

"Holy S***! That's F'in expensive!" At the time it worked out to be almost $5/gallon.

Hopefully prices will go down, but OPEC has the US by the short and curlies, and they know it.

1.67 for 89 Octane on base.

The Japanese are paying about $1 a liter. That's just shy of $4 a gallon.
Over $5 a gallon for premium.

Jon Tucker... I see the petrol prices have increased in the UK also. It was around $4.50 per gallon back when I was over there in 1999.

USA really doesn't have that bad of gasoline prices when you compare it to the rest of the world.

As far as the US goes, San Diego SUCKS!!!  We gotta be the highest in the country, if not we're definitely up there.  Filled up my car yesterday for $2.73 premium.  I think the regular was $2.53.  Not cool.  I hear by the end of the summer they will be over $3 here.  Yay, I can't wait
cussing.gif

Back