The cost of gas in your neck of the woods?

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
After watching the gas prices here in the states flucuate 10-20 cents everyother day I wondered what kinds of prices my fellow Busa owners (World Wide) were paying? Here in good ole Kansas, USA the average price just went to $2.07 a gal... And that's for the cheap stuff!

Some conversion formula's; to covert liters to gallons multiply liters x .2642

Covert your $$ to American $$ HERE

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085050892 -->

$1.91 to $2.20 depending on the grade and day here in central Ohio.

$1.99 Here in Northeast Ky. Bad part about it is; we live about 10 miles from the closest refinery. You'd think they would do something and have it cheaper in their neighborhood, but guess not.
sad.gif

LOUISVILLE KY

2.03 REG

2.23 PREM

RIGHT NOW AT CHEVRON.
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|BLU88
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085071056 -->

1.89 to 2.15 depending on station name and octane level here around SD
diesal is about 1.75 glad thats what my truck takes i'd hate to have to fill it with gas
wow.gif

Delboybusa, posted gas is roughly $6.02 a Imperial Gallon........ Yikes, I'll stop my complaining imediately.

Southern VT 201- 87 octane 221 93 octane

1.82 diesel

My K5 is sitting here with 1/16th of a tank, because I can't run the cheap stuff, and no way am I gonna fill up a 48 Gallon tank at 221 a gallon...it'll sit till the price comes down

Luckily our Crew Cab is a Duramax....diesel seems CHEAP now...

When we just went to Florida the last 2 weeks of April, we paid about 1.60/gallon till we hit Florida..then it was back up to 1.90

Brandy

DC Metro area (e.g. Maryland suburbs) was $2.17 for 87 octane crapola yesterday!  Cost me $36 to fill-up my Honda!!!! I can remember when $36 would fill-up my Suburban!

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: "steaming"|1085101214 -->

Back