The Cops have upgraded!

He'll get ya in the twisties but its only an R1 you can outrun him in Texas or Eastern Colorado
smile.gif

the busa shot has to be a photoshop pic... the open face helmet is a dead giveaway....

I know they were using zx-11 in MD a few years ago...because the sportsbikes weren't kindly pulling over to allow the cagers to catch up and give them a speeding ticket lolol

The guy on the R1 is actually a policeman who races in his spare time. He had the leathers custom made to match his uniform and the helmet custom painted.

The guy on the R1 is actually a policeman who races in his spare time.  He had the leathers custom made to match his uniform and the helmet custom painted.
Thats not right...Cranking it up in a straight, see him behind you...Man you gotta flinch right?

the busa shot has to be a photoshop pic... the open face helmet is a dead giveaway....

I know they were using zx-11 in MD a few years ago...because the sportsbikes weren't kindly pulling over to allow the cagers to catch up and give them a speeding ticket lolol
I think the size of the cop gives it away more than his helm. That would have to be 4 ft tall.

Back