The CHROME IS COMING..The CHROME IS COMING...

BigDawg_03Busa

Registered
I've been without my baby for approximately 7 weeks because of chrome work being completed. I'm waiting on the following:

Wheels
Swing arm
grab bar
front pegs & bracket
rear pegs & bracket
sprocket
hub
shifter
rear break

Needless to say I'm like a 10 year old before Christmas. I'll be sure to post pics once she's reassembled.

Congratulations , in my opinion bro , go for the frame while its disassembled ...... I know I don't never want to do it again

Cool mines comin too....all the same stuff, and kickstand, levers, res covers, and stator.
No wheels though.....goin custom.

beerchug.gif

Dang it seems like everyone is getting there stuff done. Where did you send your stuff off to? I am getting:
Rims
Swingarm
Rear wheel adjusters
Mirror block off plates/bolts
Right side engine cover
Left side engine cover
Counter sprocket cover
Triple tree cover
Vortex rearsets
Vortex gas cap
Kickstand/kickstand bracket
Rear sprocket
Rear hub
Rear brake hanger
Rear brake torque arm
High mount exhaust
and I am about half way done with the frame (polishing), just finished the airshifter and teather switch (polished)

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078125245 -->

Dang it seems like everyone is getting there stuff done.  Where did you send your stuff off to?  I am getting:
Rims
Swingarm
Rear wheel adjusters
Mirror block off plates/bolts
Right side engine cover
Left side engine cover
Counter sprocket cover
Triple tree cover
Vortex rearsets
Vortex gas cap
Kickstand/kickstand bracket
Rear sprocket
Rear hub
Rear brake hanger
Rear brake torque arm
High mount exhaust
and I am about half way done with the frame (polishing), just finished the airshifter and teather switch (polished)
I sent my parts to platecorp.com and I'll let you know exactly how I feel about them went I count every single bolt.

Back