THE car which assassinates the hayabusa has high-speed

You left one part out.....STOCK....the car is only going to beat a stock Busa in say a standing mile race. Tell someone to bring a Veyron to Maxton or the Mile and let's pit it against a Turbo Busa. Veyron top speed 253? That was exceeded a few years ago by the mighty Busa! :laugh:

+1 bring it to Maxton, Loring, Texas, Miami... then lets talk. :laugh:
You left one part out.....STOCK....the car is only going to beat a stock Busa in say a standing mile race. Tell someone to bring a Veyron to Maxton or the Mile and let's pit it against a Turbo Busa. Veyron top speed 253? That was exceeded a few years ago by the mighty Busa! :laugh:

Commuta could you pass the Grey Poupon at 253 on the Busa ?...:poke:

MoooStard n Biscuits in the Veyron......
Just saying...n foolin'

Strange how they are not wearing helmets but driver has gloves ?

Speed in cars never really excited me as much anyway..
Had a supercharged 00 Stang with 468 to the wheels.
It would light em up at hgwy speed but still wasnt as much fun as the ZX11 I had same time...

Bikes rule...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
keep the mustard :laugh: One Bugatti tire could almost cover the entire cost for a turbo tunned busa. :lol:

If I had the kind of income to support the purchase of a Bugatti I wouldn't mind having one in my drive way. It is an amazing machien top to bottom. :bowdown:
Commuta could you pass the Grey Poupon at 253 on the Busa ?...:poke:

keep the mustard :laugh: One Bugatti tire could almost cover the entire cost for a turbo tunned busa. :lol:

If I had the kind of income to support the purchase of a Bugatti I wouldn't mind having one in my drive way. It is an amazing machien top to bottom. :bowdown:

But think of how many turbo Busas you could own for the same money! Everything from stage 1 to Ultra and everything in between, one for every day of the week.......the list goes on and on...oh, and you're not "limited" to 253! :laugh:

Sure it is an absolutely amazing car! I am a car as well as a bike person.
But at two million dollars I could have a whole stable of cars and bikes slightly
modified to go 250+, AND some money left in the bank!

Bikes are so much more fun and exciting at speed then a car is! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing the videos with us.

Imagine you all tucked in haulin....:whistle:...at 253 when a Veyron pulls up next to you and the woman in passenger seat rolls down window and says...
"excuse me can you pass the grey poupon ?"....:rofl:

Would be nice to be the one driving the Bugatti !
Also would be nice to be on a Hayabusa that did 253.........:laugh:

Merci complètement infiniment des vidéos.
Où êtes-vous en France ?
J'étais à Paris et dans les sud aussi bien un couple il y a des années.

Mlle la nourriture !

Anyone seen TopGear with the Bugatti vs. the Mclaren F1? They raced a 4 mile stretch in Dubai. The Mclaren outran the Bugatti almost to the end, and was eventually passed only by about 3 car lenghts. Not bad for a near 20 year old car with almost no fancy computer electronics. They also said the Veyron's tires will completely give out near top speed after 12 minutes, but that's ok, because it will run out of fuel in 10:laugh:
As well as how many Veyrons do you think will ever pull up next to you at the stoplight, let alone a track? And, how many of the owners do you actually think have the stones to run the car as it was built to do?
I'de be willing to bet the average Bugatti owner couldn't outrun a Busa, even though the car may be capable. And I don't think it would even pass the stock Busa till past the 160, 170 mark anyway.
As we all know the Bugatti is great car, but more of an arguement for some idiot at the gaspumps who says, "Well, uh, I betcha can't outrun a Veyron":laugh:

As well as how many Veyrons do you think will ever pull up next to you at the stoplight

sixpack577 location has alot to do with it. I see maybe one or two a month here.
Not lucky enough to have it stop next to me at a light but see them around here.

Also saw one at a Concurs De Elagance I worked at a couple yrs ago.
Valet....
Goes back to my detailing days. Not many can drive a 1928 Rolls Royce or a Lambo.
I have seen folks sit in these cars for 30 mins trying to find reverse !

One of my fav shows is 'Chasin Cars' with Wayne whatever.
He is always playing with the same things I used to detail and work with here.
Dont own any of them , nowhere near it but it was nice to play with theirs.

- Porsche 9FF 310 km/h[/url]

9ff GT9 for the win. bye bye bugatti...

Last edited by a moderator:
sixpack577 location has alot to do with it. I see maybe one or two a month here.
Not lucky enough to have it stop next to me at a light but see them around here.

Valet....
Goes back to my detailing days. Not many can drive a 1928 Rolls Royce or a Lambo.

Yeah, I know, I'm country. But I've been around. I know south Fl. has tons of exotics runnin around. I'de still bet you'll smoke em, less talk, more effort!!! Make it point to catch the next one at the light!:laugh:

I see more cars here that are minimum 50 yrs old than newer ones.
A lot of collectors here but of vintage things.

Busa1166 is closer to exotic land of Miami !

Valet....

Very true, used to see all kinds of cool cars running around Naples + South Fort Myers area. I think the veyron is probably pretty stupid proof to go fast in. 2 million is deal for one considering when VW set out to get this car done they were figuring on a 2 million LOSS per unit sold.

No need for a TURBO BUSA, a stock Veyron ran with my basic mods bike in 1-mile....

0 - 1 MILE = 25.9 sec. at 204.4 mph for the Veyron! :thumbsup:

Speed Kings - Car News - Road and Track

final_thoughts.jpg

The car is amazing but I'm happy with my $13k bike and it's performance... :whistle:

Back