The busa is mine!

Just ordered a new lower fairing and have picked up a pair of frame sliders. The Busa was just too new to have flaws. I'll be working south of Houston for another eight months, so the Busa is being shipped there, from the Norcal area. It won't be here until about 3/8. I only got to put about 100 miles on it, so I can't wait to ride it again.

I might ride to Daytona if it gets here in time.

Later,

DatBusa

Got a stable you can hobble your 'busa here in Houston....north side, though......hmmmmm it ain;t THAT far to the south side on a BUSA.....holler when you get it here, will get a couple of other pilots to heat up their machines and go terrorize a few small towns...... :whip: James

Just got my Blue/Black Busa on Saturday.  And check this,  my wife bought it for me!
Get a new wife!?! Are you kidding? She bought it for him, and the fastest color too! I'm thinking, "Does she have a sister?"
laugh.gif
Glad your wife is ok.

You guys will definItely get the looks, and the revs from other bikes and even cars...Just be careful with your new "toys".

You guys do realize that he got this bike LAST YEAR don't you?
laugh.gif

Rich this is 2003 not 2002 anymore. You're welcoming members that joined last year.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back