The busa is mine!

G

whooopppiiieeeeee!!!!!!! I am getting a Busa!!!! the financing took two hours...those were the most stressful two hours of my life. But I am the proud new owner of a 2002 Silver/Grey Busa....Awwww aint she cute. Ooops I got a little carried away over my baby. I will post pics of the newborn shortly.HaHa
aktion035.gif
aktion033.gif

Billy

Congrats man, you will enjoy! You have something to look forward to this spring. Things like

1. Pulling up to a stop light and getting all of those double takes
2. Squids pulling up along side you and wanting to race you while they ride their 600
3. The cages that continually pull along side and drop a gear not having a clue as to the whoopin they are about to receive.
4. Ahhh yes the best for last, sitting in the recliner looking out the window and trying to come up with an excuse to give your wife as to why you need something from the store.

Good Luck

Thanks guys....Cool reasons Capt. I will have to make that into wallpaper overshadowing a pic of the "monster". Cant wait to ride it!!!!

Billy

cool man!!!
how much did it run you?
you dnot have to say im just curious.

man i cant wait til the day i can say what you just did

for real!!

you have to put up some pics. this is the same color that i am getting i wanted the silver and blue UNTIL i saw the new silver and titanium 02. i had to change my shorts when i first saw it.its tooo bEEEEEEuuuuutiful

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics are on the way, been snowing a bit. Supposed to be half way nice next week. I will ride if it is above 50 degrees.

Billy

Congrats....  I have had my '02 Silver/Grey for 10 days, 8 hours and 42 minutes.

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

Just get ready, I know that the anticipation must suck not being able to go and play on the new toy and all but look at it this way in about 45 days it will be warm all the time.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Going down to take the trade in, sign the papers, hand over the money and........wait. They are out of the Silver/Grey ones but will have one in 10 days. They offered to give me a Black/Blue one for $100 off which they had on the floor. I declined, I will wait for the silver. A day later the same guy sold 2 more silver ones, I am first in line. He even called his Suzuki rep for me and made sure the shipment had left the warehouse already.

Billy

Yo,

What's up!

Just got my Blue/Black Busa on Saturday. And check this, my wife bought it for me!
aktion035.gif

Eighteen hours after I brought it home my wife wanted to ride it. You can guess what happened.
sad.gif
She rode around the block a couple of times, and when she tried to stop, she tried to hold it up with one foot because she couldn't hardly reach the ground, she dropped it!!! She hit her head on the ground, with helmet of course and bruised her leg. I got long scratches on the left fairing and mirror. What's the easiest way to fix this?

DatBusa

What's the easiest way to fix this?

DatBusa[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Get a new Wife my friend
lachen011.gif

Seriously though, I feel for you.
Could you not get the lady a 600 or a CB250 or something ??

Too funny, Andy you beat me to the punch. Hey DatBusa, think of it this way, the Busa's cherry has been popped(by another woman!), now you don't have to be so weird about scratches and stuff. Just a thought.

Billy

The dealer called today...The Busa is here!!!!I can pick it up tomorrow, the temp is gonna be a high of 38 degrees...ouch. Gonna be a cold ride!

Billy
ernaehrung019.gif
aktion035.gif

Back