The Busa is a mythical beast!

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
I stopped to help a rider that had a flat tire this morning. His buddy didn't see him and left him behind. When I came back with a can of fix-a-flat (the tire was ready to be replaced anyway) his buddy had returned. As I left, he was asking me about my bike. He remarked, "yeah, not many bikes can do 200mph on one wheel!"

To him I replied, yes young man, Busa's can fly, literally. They have talons and can reach down and grab lesser bikes by the tires and sling them miles away. They can consume 600cc sporty's without even chewing. Yes, the Busa is a mythical monster!

Ok, the first part was real, the second part...not so much. :rofl:
I love how our bikes are living legends. :laugh:

I stopped to help a rider that had a flat tire this morning. His buddy didn't see him and left him behind. When I came back with a can of fix-a-flat (the tire was ready to be replaced anyway) his buddy had returned. As I left, he was asking me about my bike. He remarked, "yeah, not many bikes can do 200mph on one wheel!"

To him I replied, yes young man, Busa's can fly, literally. They have talons and can reach down and grab lesser bikes by the tires and sling them miles away. They can consume 600cc sporty's without even chewing. Yes, the Busa is a mythical monster!

Hell yes! :thumbsup:

hahah nice... I too had a run in with 2 admirers...

You know its a hot bike when a guy pulls up in his Bentley Continental GT going "wooooooooooo thats what im here for" and just start eying the bike like he wanted to drop 20 grand cash on it and take it home. I told him "pretty much the fastest thing on the road" he goes "shiiiiiit, then why did i buy that?!?!??" (200k dollar car and 600hp)

Hayabusa 1
Bentley GT 0 :laugh:

You forgot to tell them how the bike makes us grow to seven feet tall. And how we consume lesser riders by shooting balls of fire from our eyes and bolts of lightning from our a**!

Now that the wifey is pregnant, and she isn't riding with me, I have been made to remove my rear seat. This "panty eating monster" loses a little bit of it's cool when the ladies can't ride!

It is an awesome power. I was out with my friends (another busa and RC51) for a joy ride on the freeway. The RC51 opened it up and I took it upon myself to catch him. When we pulled over for a soda, he was amazed how I passed him like he was standing still....I don't know what the speedo read and I had no GPS this time....Sometimes I just have to prove the powers of the beast.

Mine casts an evil spell on the girls.....they suddenly think I am hot!
(Thank you, Scarlett)

...the women will always be attracted to such a big & hard beast throbbing powerfully between your legs....(sorta like catnip to cats!?!) :laugh:

Back