The Busa as a name

MrGxr

Donating Member
Registered
**Please don't think I am crazy... just a little strange**

My Busa and myself got together on 26 May 04 and have been together since. She has taken me on almost 18K miles without ever telling me her name. I have been calling her "My Baby" the whole time, but no real name....

Yesterday, I am out riding after having a great cigar with some good Friends and at 120mph out on Hwy 550 she whispers her name to me...

Faile (fah-EEL)

She is so good to me... she knows I read Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series and she picks a name from there.

Faile means "Falcon" in the book

taking it a little further....

On some boards I use the handle "FalconHandler" and so if we go back to the book again I would be known as "Morat'Faile" (Falcon Handler) and some day I hope to be a der'morat'Faile (Master Falcon Handler).

**once again please don't think me crazy... unless you know me of course, but I am just a little strange...**

and here i thought i was fugged up calling my busa O-Ren Ishii...cause she's one bad azz biotch from tokyo..and my name...is in fact..."BILL"
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Ok now..."looking around nervously"
SHOCKED.gif

You guys have fun now, ya hear?

jk...sometimes inspiration comes at the least expected times.

well...the voices only speak to me....and they don't like you...

but i think yer probably alright.
laugh.gif

time will tell.
biggrin.gif

You hear the voices as well, huh?

Thought maybe it was just me... I don't feel so bad now

My bike should be called "black mamba"... but I just choose to call it "hayabusa".

I think you guys naming your bikes should all be wearinng helmets 24/7 anyway.

It's a Bike.

Inanimate object.

let it go people. Ride the damn thing, keep it pretty, but stop naming it.
Remember though, winter is coming, time to get it down into the spare bedroom and cover it up so it doesnt get cold
all_coholic.gif

(Ken02busa @ Sep. 17 2006,10:flamethrowing:) I think you guys naming your bikes should all be wearinng helmets 24/7 anyway.

It's a Bike.

Inanimate object.

Remember though, winter is coming, time to get it down into the spare bedroom and cover it up so it doesnt get cold  
all_coholic.gif
We don't have so much of winter here in NM... so I keep her parked on carpet for comfort...
laugh.gif

Sounds interesting. What would it sound like if you were drunk?
beerchug.gif

Ya loon.

:poke:

biggrin.gif

Nah, you're okay. Just make sure you ride on the other side of the lane from me!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Faile? I like it
smile.gif
. I've been calling mine "the Busa" for a year and a half......still waiting for inspiration.

(Ken02busa @ Sep. 17 2006,12:flamethrowing:) I think you guys naming your bikes should all be wearinng helmets 24/7 anyway.

It's a Bike.

Inanimate object.

all_coholic.gif
AMEN
beerchug.gif

I am glad I'm not the only person that thought naming your bike was GAY. Its a motorcycle not a person. Do you guys name your cars as well?
ices_rofl.gif

i think im going to call mine "pain in the a$$" cause everytime i say i need this or that i get "tha talkin to"
"slumping in fetal position looking around for the boss of the house"
wow.gif

(coop427 @ Sep. 17 2006,13:20)
(Ken02busa @ Sep. 17 2006,12
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) I think you guys naming your bikes should all be wearinng helmets 24/7 anyway.

It's a Bike.

Inanimate object.

all_coholic.gif
AMEN
beerchug.gif

I am glad I'm not the only person that thought naming your bike was GAY. Its a motorcycle not a person. Do you guys name your cars as well?
ices_rofl.gif
well...apprently there are some here who don't share the level of passion and inspiration...then again?...

if a deaf person was to watch others dancing?...it may appear to them that those doing the dancing have gone quite mad....however....it is they themselves who are unable to hear....lifes music.

and btw....i drive an '05 Titan LE CC....when i drive....and i loath...."driving".

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(JINKSTER @ Sep. 17 2006,21:40) well...apprently there are some here who don't share the level of passion and inspiration...then again?...

if a deaf person was to watch others dancing?...it may appear to them that those doing the dancing have gone quite mad....however....it is they themselves who are unable to hear....lifes music.

and btw....i drive an '05 Titan LE CC....when i drive....and i loath...."driving".

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

Cool name Mr George
smile.gif

I don't see anything wrong with naming inaimate objects. Buildings have names, stadiums have names, highways have names, etc...

I paid a lot of money for my BUSA and I choose to call her Suzi.

(JINKSTER @ Sep. 17 2006,19:40) AMEN
beerchug.gif

ices_rofl.gif
well...apprently there are some here who don't share the level of passion and inspiration...then again?...

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
[/Quote]
My bike sits on the carpet, in my office all winter, I keep it spotless, ride every chance I get, am in here nonstop, and have gotten 4 buddies into biking this summer. I have the passion. Theres no such thing as a chickenstripe on my bike, I like cornering.

I just dont have some fruitcake name for my bike. I name my kids and my pets, but my vehicles, guns, private parts
SHOCKED.gif
and toys go by their given name, OEM; Suzuki Hayabusa, Glock, Big Ken
SHOCKED.gif
, F350 etc.

SHOCKED.gif

Back