The Bus has left the station!

Swing arm spools, brake pads, and headlights all use the same parts between the 2 bikes. SCORE! :beerchug:

Not to :hijack: but; We have been looking at new family vehicles and the vehicle in the back ground of your pic caught my eye. I see a lot of them around Texas. How are you liking it? Ride, performace, spaciousness, ect?

The others on my list are the Santa Fe, Element, & Pilot.

Now back to your thread on your awesome new bike. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
We love the Infinity EX35. Its performance is great, its spacious enough for 2 normal sized people in the front, however the rear seats are better saved for your small vegetarian minded friends. Build quality is top notch. Fuel efficiency is directly related to how heavy your right foot is.

I would never try to call it a family vehicle, but for child-less adults, its a great automobile.

Nice gotta love Gixxers. I really don't want to give up my Gixxer thus the reason I am going to get a Bus next year and try to have the best of both worlds

You're having a ball on that beauty about now, for sure!
I love both the 1000 and busa.
You can tell that I still can't make up my mind which one I enjoy best from the list of the past four bikes I've owned:

09 busa
Gixxer 1000K7
05 Busa
Gixxer 1000K3

Decisions, decisions.............ain't life great!!! :thumbsup:

1000's are nice if you like winding bikes out to get somewhere. I weigh over 200lbs. and the 2007 Gixxer 1K I rode just didn't have a lot until it was wound up in the upper RPM range. No such problem on my Gen 2. Not knocking them.....but they are totally different animals.:beerchug:

I have an 09 too same color, and kept the busa! It is a very refined biked when I compare it to both my 02 1k and 08 busa. The busa does have it down low! Much more grunt..... but the 09 1k is light on its feet!

Here mine!

P1010005 1.jpg

Needless to say I am a proud father of three! I have a 6 1/2 year old! (2002 1k 12/19/02) A 1.4 year old! (2008 Hayabusa 03/13/08) And a new baby (2009 1k 7/20/09)
:cheerleader:

1000's are nice if you like winding bikes out to get somewhere. I weigh over 200lbs. and the 2007 Gixxer 1K I rode just didn't have a lot until it was wound up in the upper RPM range. No such problem on my Gen 2. Not knocking them.....but they are totally different animals.:beerchug:

I weigh over 200 also, and am having absolutely NO ISSUES. This 09 is a beast. You really don't have to wring them out too bad, but they do like to be above 6K RPM. The way they are geared, its gets there quickly.

Last edited:
Back