The Book of Eli ? *spoiler alert*

Wish I would have seen the spoiler alert. :poke:

Lol Sry dude.. he was... just saw it afew weeks ago..
Even with knowing that. It's still an awesome movie.

Got it on the mail with NETFLIX...

CAN'T wait for the second one...
"want some fresh cat oil"
Posted via Mobile Device

re: The Book of Eli ? *spoiler alert*

Wait...if he was blind how could he see those ppl getting robbed and killed from up on that bridge before he got to the town?? I don't think he was.........Also how could he shoot the bow that good..........

No...look back at the movie and you will see where his history with reading braille came from. I won't share spoilers but once you see it, you will be like....oh yeah!

that was an awesome movie. i don't know if i've seen denzel in a stinker yet...

Wait...if he was blind how could he see those ppl getting robbed and killed from up on that bridge before he got to the town?? I don't think he was.........Also how could he shoot the bow that good..........

He heard them.. he stepped back into the dark for a tactical advantage.. he smelled them from a good distance. when they were walking along he could hear the bird before she could see it. He heard the road crews from FAR away. He kept saying that god was guiding him.

The trick part is how he was shooting his pistol..

No he was not blind.... he was just one of very few people with eyesight who knew how to read Braille. Great movie though! If you liked that movie you should watch "The road"

I have to agree with the recommendation of "The Road". I was disappointed with the ending, needed about 10 more minutes to really satisfy as an ending, but otherwise, great movie!

He wasn't blind.... Look at his actions inside the store. Grabbing stuff out of his backpack and stuff for trade. Book was only in braille and he was able to read it.

Still was a good movie though.

"Spoiler Alert" Sorry guys did not want to give away the Movie. I loved it soo Much I Never Took it back to Blockbuster

great movie. I didnt pick up on the blind thing until the end, either.
But I did wonder why he bumped into the table when he was about to open the closet that had the person hanging in it.

No he was not blind.... he was just one of very few people with eyesight who knew how to read Braille. Great movie though! If you liked that movie you should watch "The road"
yes the movie was about the last bible and it was in brail. he was probably the only one that could read brail. he was one of the few survivors of the before time (old people). One thing i can definitely tell you, he was NOT blind! i watched it 3 times.

eli was NOT blind.

He was blind. The character is loosely based on Eli from the bible, who was also blind.

great movie. I didnt pick up on the blind thing until the end, either.
But I did wonder why he bumped into the table when he was about to open the closet that had the person hanging in it.
are you guys autistic?

1: he wore glasses to keep the sun out of his eyes. the ozone layer was destroyed in the movie, thats why its so bright.
2: in the shootout scene he ducks behind a car for cover.
3: when the girl was getting raped in the pipe, he shot the guy in his penis with a arrow from 25 feet away.
4: when he found those shoes on the dead guy, how did he know they where new and why was he showing off to himself?

watch the trailer when he looks at the girl after he smashes the guys head on the table. 1:07. lol. end of debate.
- 'The Book of Eli' Trailer 2 HD[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back