The Biker Gang

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
So from the original suggestion by Daniel to do a quick little meet and eat, here we are at week number two. It was a great night out. The weatherman is fired for saying it would be 70, so it was a good "cool" time!

Sonic.jpg

We had a great time again tonight. I'm really glad you could all make it. I think the wifey and I are going to scout some other venues tomorrow. :thumbsup:

HAYABUSA.org meet and greet, and the only Busa gets stuck in the back for the photo shoot??

You're all FIRED!

i'm up for a m+g in SC.. anyone?

not gonna comment on the lake of a prominent busa- wouldnt b prudent... right, anyway- WTHey guys?!? ONE Busa?!? foul...

HAYABUSA.org meet and greet, and the only Busa gets stuck in the back for the photo shoot??

You're all FIRED!

In case it helps... There's an awesome ZX-10R that you can't see at all in the pic. :whistle:

i'm up for a m+g in SC.. anyone?

not gonna comment on the lake of a prominent busa- wouldnt b prudent... right, anyway- WTHey guys?!? ONE Busa?!? foul...

Four of us in the pic are former Busa owners. Let's see what Suzuki brings over the next couple of years...

You're all FIRED!

It's actually hiding.....you know, you are know by the company you keep.....:whistle:

Good times, bikes and friends. Cannot comment on your choice of dining establishment...:thumbsup:

The four wearing helmets must be wanted ................ or ashamed of their rides :dunno:

Our photog had technical difficulties...they were getting cold and ready to go!

He wasn't working today's typical camera phone. We're glad too, the shot turned out pretty well!

The four wearing helmets must be wanted ................ or ashamed of their rides :dunno:

Nice. Just great to see there are parts of this beautiful country of ours that you can ride a cycle in March!

I had both of my SUZUKI's there. I let a friend ride the Gixxer, think he had a smile on his face the whole night.

Bunch of reprobates.... :)

Glad you got a ride in; it's supposed to FREAKIN SNOW tonight...

I could ride in the snow with the heated gear. I owe you some money for that stuff! Remind me at Barber and I'll gladly pay you a cheeseburger for the suit!

Bunch of reprobates.... :)

Glad you got a ride in; it's supposed to FREAKIN SNOW tonight...

Back