The Big Bang Theory

Professor

Hayabusa Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Does anyone else watch The Big Bang Theory on CBS?

It has become one of my favorites. However I work around a bunch of Engineers and Chemists so I can relate more to it than most might.

the-big-bang-theory_625x352.jpg

Does anyone else watch The Big Bang Theory on CBS?

It has become one of my favorites. However I work around a bunch of Engineers and Chemists so I can relate more to it than most might.

the-big-bang-theory_625x352.jpg

With my pocket protector firmly in place - yes love it!

i can theorise with the one in the pink shirt....I have a balloon theory or is that a dream...
anyway I cant keep track of what theory or who I want to bang anymore, next thread please...lol

Lesa loves that show. About the only one where we tell the kids to back off from the TV

I thought this was piggybacking on another thread from a few days ago, Blonde started something in that one...

Never heard of it. I'll have to check that out.

--Wag--

My boss told me it was one of her favorites. The wife and I watched a couple of episodes and we were hooked. Season one came out on DVD last month. We watched those 15-18 episodes in about 4 nights.

Has anyone noticed the “Rosanne” connection?

My boss told me it was one of her favorites. The wife and I watched a couple of episodes and we were hooked. Season one came out on DVD last month. We watched those 15-18 episodes in about 4 nights.

Has anyone noticed the “Rosanneâ€￾ connection?

Yep. So far 3 characters from Roseanne have been on the show.

I have watched this show since it started...... :thumbsup:

The blonde is Penny (played by Kaley Cuoco) :bowdown:

Back