the best on bike gun

Yeah see, I knew it. Just like when I wanted to apply for a Class III Title 2 license for machine guns. I had to be involved in bone fide R&D, sales to law enforcement, military or rental/leasing to movie productions. CA makes it so damn hard to have any fun shooting anymore.

ARTICLE 6. PERMITS
12095. (a) If it finds that it does not endanger the public safety, the Department of Justice may issue permits initially valid for a period of one year, and renewable annually thereafter, for the manufacture, possession, transportation, or sale of short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles upon a showing that good cause exists for the issuance thereof to the applicant for the permit. No permit shall be issued to a person who is under 18 years of age.
(b) Good cause, for the purposes of this section, shall be limited to only the following:
(1) The permit is sought for the manufacture, possession, or use with blank cartridges, of a short-barreled rifle or short-barreled shotgun, solely as props for a motion picture, television, or video production or entertainment event.
(2) The permit is sought for the manufacture of, exposing for sale, keeping for sale, sale of, importation or lending of short-barreled rifles or short-barreled shotguns to the entities listed in paragraph (1) of subdivision (b) of Section 12020 by persons who are licensed as dealers or manufacturers under the provisions of Chapter 53 (commencing with Section 5801) of Title 26 of the United States Code, as amended, and the regulations issued pursuant thereto.

Even a short shottie is too big while riding on a Busa.

Use an H&K USP .40 Compact w/ the tank bag on rare occasion.

(BlueHaya @ Jan. 18 2007,13:54) I did not know you could pay a tax for a "short" shotgun.  I wonder if that is everywhere?
It has to be legal in your state to possess.

I have a 14" ScatterGun Technologies (now Wilson Combat) Border patrol model.
$200 federal tax stamp. $200 was a lot more money to me in 93 when I bought it. I also bought a 11.5â€￾ version at the same time. Sadly, it was stolen from the dealer before BATF approved the transfer to me.

If it has (or ever had) a full stock it is considered a short barrel shotgun. You can register one with a pistol grip much cheaper, but are in violation of federal law if you fit it with a full stock.

Mine looks like this but I have a speed feed buttstock holding 4 more rounds. It worked great as a patrol weapon. Easier to get in and out of the patrol car. All 00 buck in the chest target @ 15 yards, and I could put a slug in a 5â€￾ circle @ 50 yards with it. Sweet gun!

SPRO-A.jpg

SPRO-A_side_saddle.jpg

Ok were talking hamburger makers... This is mine they are not seen too much any more. SPAS 12 semi auto or pump its select fire you can choose, 9 rounds of 12 ga. fold over metal stock.

spas.gif

(Max Speed @ Jan. 18 2007,12:30) I think this is the picture he was looking to post.... I think for on a bike I will stick with my Glock 45cal or from time to time my Grendel P12 380.
Lots of people carry 380s, very easy to conceal.

I have a little 25 auto that fits right in my pocket. I carry it when looking at vacant investment homes in the city. Got my 9 Ruger I carry once in a while too.

A pump shotgun is a two-handed proposition and therefore, not all that practical for use on a bike unless you stop to use it. Of course, why anyone would want to engage in a moving battle on the road is beyond me. In that case, probably useful to have that gun strapped to the side of the bike?

Kinda cool, really.

Still, I'd prefer a Sig P220 for lefthanded use.

--Wag--

I am looking too mount a GAU-8/A Avenger to the front of my Busa, is an adapter plate available in the States
wink.gif

so you want a short shottie huh? Saw one of these on a gun program the other night and looked pretty mean for close range situations. It is a taurus 4410 and will shoot .410 shoot shells or a .45 colt round and it will fit in a coat pocket. You would be amazed at the pattern this thing make at a couple of feet, has something to do with the rifling spinning the shot and making it spread faster.

4410TKR_2B.jpg

You just never realize how many makes and models of firearms there are until you start to really look into it..... Some of you folks have me thinking of the old Terminator movies with Arnie and his shotgun motorcycle scene.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle."

HERE IT IS FOR YOU TO ENJOY!

(Max Speed @ Jan. 18 2007,13:09) Ok were talking hamburger makers... This is mine they are not seen too much any more.  SPAS 12  semi auto or pump its select fire you can choose, 9 rounds of 12 ga. fold over metal stock.
yes sir, very sweet. you fellows ever heard of a throttle lock. a neat invention whereas you can ride w/o hands on the bars?

(Max Speed @ Jan. 18 2007,12:30) I think this is the picture he was looking to post....  I think for on a bike I will stick with my Glock 45cal or from time to time my Grendel P12 380.
that 1 aint mine. mines got black fore-end, a folding stock goes over the top, black pistol grip. im working on gettin pics now. anyone got a valid e-mail address i can send it to?

(craigntx @ Jan. 19 2007,09:29)
(Max Speed @ Jan. 18 2007,13:09) Ok were talking hamburger makers... This is mine they are not seen too much any more. SPAS 12 semi auto or pump its select fire you can choose, 9 rounds of 12 ga. fold over metal stock.
yes sir, very sweet. you fellows ever heard of a throttle lock. a neat invention whereas you can ride w/o hands on the bars?
Yup. In a virtual straight line. If one were ever in a situation where the use of a shotgun while riding were mandated, I doubt that a straight line would be in one's best interest.

Just sayin'.

poke.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back