The Best of Everything.

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Thought this would be fun ...

Starting a thread of what items you have found to be absolutely the BEST.

The best quality, the best tasting, the best stuff in general... Food, products, tools, medicine, weapons, cars, building materials, services ... you get the idea.

The rules: It needs to be something you have, own or have tried. In other words please dont post up a Ferarri F40 if you dont have one or have never even sat in one ... :rulez:

So what do you recommend ? ???

I'll start with these :

My Fave Brew, full body allmost like unfiltered, it's smooth, slight sweet taste, has way more kick than Coors.

sierra_nevada_pale_ale_35cl.jpg

Costco Stainless Steel tox box, way better than the Sears and other brands in the same price range about $700

chest4.jpg

Cost Plus World Market Furniture. They seem to have some really solid furnishings, I bought my large exec desk there and it is my favorite peice of furniture.

Akio_Living_Room.jpg

Best Beef Jerky , This is made in a little Northern Calif town up in the Sierra's and it is da bomb! I like the peppered

rileys-jerky-original-beef.jpg

Last edited:
WALMART ( free rental service, sorta ) I have bought tons of stuff from Wally world only to take it back after a few days or weeks and a lil use, and a complete refund. :whistle:

wally.jpg

Last edited:
To avoid argument especially since I havent tried all of any thing I can list favorites. Hand tools craftsman, pistol kimber 45,and bike mojomajics 1982 440 ltd no bike has ever been that fun. Only a great friend will let you use his bike,The busas close but, at 18 every thing is more fun. Oh yeah, beer in a bottle.

Mojomajic aka mark is an org member and yes I do have pics .

I may have the best wristwatch in a Gucci ultra thin (about as thick as two quarters) that my x wife won on Wheel of Fortune in 1984. I've had the leather band replaced a zillion times, and the battery (held in place by a tiny gold screw and band that requires a jeweler) and even the crystal after a hard scratch but the watch keeps perfect time and is going on 25 years old.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

After 15 years in the automotive service industry I would put Lexus as the top. I have owned Mercedes, Cadillacs, Maserati, Porsches, etc. & the quality is great.
I have worked for Cadillac, Infiniti, Olds, Mercedes & Lexus by far has fewer issues.

Beer - Guiness or Shiner Black

g_is-f_ext10.jpg

guiness.jpg

c_beer_image.gif

Back