The best NO2-system for my Haya??

Can anyone tip me of wich NO2-system to choose for my Turbo Haya. Is there a complete system available or do I have to buy it in separate parts?

Bloody hell!!!

Super Sonic Swedish Skirt!!!!

I am sitting here laughing, not knowing wether to remain in awe at your apparent total disregard for safety, or to chop my balls off and post them too you. because I belive you desreve them more than I do!!

Soon to be Nut-less if this carries on! ;)

Yeah, can't have that turbo lag...I don't feel it at all, prolly cause I cant afford a turbo!

LMAO at Nutless!!!

Well,
my compression ratio is lowerd to 8 and that makes me way slower than you guys in the start. I can't have that can I?!?

By the way...please don't post your nuts...they are probably way to heavy (riding on that bike instead of charming ladies) and will just slow me down. Every kg counts on the strip!!

[This message has been edited by Booost (edited 10 July 2000).]

Booost,
maybe I can help.
My daytime phonenumber is 031/3212430.
I recognice Your screenname, something from
a mutual friend perhaps?...
But I don´t know about any turbolag on those
kits? I have also driven Erik´s bike, and
I can´t say that there were any lag to talk about. I have built my own turbobikes so I have comparisons.
Regards / Christer

Oooops....of course N2O......(embarrassed)

But would it not be better the other way around...NO7 perhaps :)

Yes christer, I took this "Booost" signature to wake him up if he should also be a member on this site :)

I do not agree with you though, about the turbolag. I think this bike has a softer characteristic than my gsx1100-turbo uptill 6000rpm, after that it's of course brutal.

I would be really grateful if I could discuss this futher with you as I am far from a turbo/N2O guru and have a whole lot of questions.

[This message has been edited by Booost (edited 11 July 2000).]

HHEhehehe softer characteristics than my gsxr1100 turbo..Booost you are one classy lady!!! :D I dont know if you have ridden a turbo bike with nitrous? It is a violent result! Ohhh boy....have someone take pictures please when you run it at the track...It will hit full boost the minute you spray!Plus add some extra hp(alot from the intercooling effect and some more from the nitrous /fuel mixture. Think about a progressive controller for your turbo or the nitrous systems..your times will improve dramatically...and for god sakes put a 10 inch over swingarm and a mickey thompson shootout tire on it!hehehe.
Say hi to the "wizard" for me....
Seb

Back