THE BEAST IS LOOSE

Hey Mugg I got the same in stainless.......luv em.

Henryace........Thanks bro, dont worry though my dad did the injustice by letting me and my bro roadrace an RD-350 when i was 13 so i got alota track time. I'll set em up, he'll run my pace be driving real hard in then I'll late break em and watch em get all squirely as i dig the beast hard roll on and wait for him at Hooters. hahahhahahahahahahahah

For those that don't know, I bought the bike in Japan and transferred here to San Diego. I was 2 months without my scooter.

FATJAP

FatJap, you up for Palomar Mountain next Sunday the 9th? I am going to be going there the long way. I am going to meet up with some riders in SD that morning. If your in I will send you and email of the location. Sounds like brennanop is in and we will see if we can get PurpleHaze to join in.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Sweet I know how ya feel. It's always a blast to pull up to a place with a bunch of bikes and feel like the king of the hill
biggrin.gif

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I know I knwo, there's always something faster
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Glad you finally got your bike FATJAP... whats the riding like in SAn D??? Me and the wife are planning a trip and I'm considering shipping the bike out.

I'll try to get Sat off so's I can get there Sun a.m.

Let me know the time and place.

Edit: Dayumm, can't this Sat off!
down.gif

Back