THE BEAST IS LOOSE

fatjap

Registered
Yesterday a truck with a crate showed up out side the school house(the training facility faces coronado bay, for those that watched the superbowl..the shoot of downtown san diego is the view I see) anyway all the students are outside when the beast is let out. Noone could believe it. I started it right up and the TWO BROS rumbled loud enough to scare the seagulls.

Lots of 600 and cruisers in the student parking lot and one tough guy with a ZX-9. Now the big dog is parks in the #1 spot.

Today I registered it and went on a 2 hour ride. YEEEHHAAWWW.
It only cost me 50 bucks to register it with all the military exemptions.

TO ALL "LETS RIDE, ITS ON"

sorry no pics yet.

FATJAP.

Sounds good my Man!! I won't be riding for a few days! Have to work a bit. Let me know what you schedule is and maybe we can work something out. Look forward to meeting you.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Yesterday a truck with a crate showed up out side the school house(the training facility faces coronado bay, for those that watched the superbowl..the shoot of downtown san diego is the view I see) anyway all the students are outside when the beast is let out.  Noone could believe it.  I started it right up and the TWO BROS rumbled loud enough to scare the seagulls.

Lots of 600 and cruisers in the student parking lot and one tough guy with a ZX-9.  Now the big dog is parks in the #1 spot.

Today I registered it and went on a 2 hour ride.  YEEEHHAAWWW.

sorry no pics yet.

FATJAP.
Hey Jap, I have TWO BROS on the BUSA also. Do you have the full exhaust or the slip-ons. I have the slip-ons (flanges) and love the rumble that it produces. Like music to the ears!!!

fireskull.gif

Hey FatJap,

You may have to shut-up the guy with the ZX-9 before he even gets started. You know those Kawi folks just don't understand.

Brian

Fatjap congrats thast you got it in one piece. now that you are the BIG DOG don't let them boys on there little bike try to push you into doing something dumb. Wouldn't wany you to mess up the pretty bike of yours
jump9.gif
J/K you know what I mean though. You know someone is going to try you just becarful.
grim.gif

fatjap very cool!!! I can't ride now with all the snow but when I read posts like that it helps me out.. Its like going on a little ride... I set back here think about all the great rides I have had on the Busa and live them all over just a little,,, I could picture all the birds flying and all the open mouths when you fired that beast up!!! Very very cool..

Yesterday a truck with a crate showed up out side the school house(the training facility faces coronado bay, for those that watched the superbowl..the shoot of downtown san diego is the view I see) anyway all the students are outside when the beast is let out.  Noone could believe it.  I started it right up and the TWO BROS rumbled loud enough to scare the seagulls.

Lots of 600 and cruisers in the student parking lot and one tough guy with a ZX-9.  Now the big dog is parks in the #1 spot.

Today I registered it and went on a 2 hour ride.  YEEEHHAAWWW.

sorry no pics yet.

FATJAP.
Hey Jap, I have TWO BROS on the BUSA also. Do you have the full exhaust or the slip-ons. I have the slip-ons (flanges) and love the rumble that it produces. Like music to the ears!!!

fireskull.gif
We (the 3 of us) have the Two Brothers love em...
smile.gif

Hey FatJap,

You may have to shut-up the guy with the ZX-9 before he even gets started.  You know those Kawi folks just don't understand.

Brian
Yeah tell him and the our bikes to come on...Pull right beside him and call him out...Bump that Busa and show him your butt...You'll have witnesses...
wink.gif

Like everyone else said. I'm glad that you got your bike back in one piece. Congratulations
Jim

I've been out the loop... Where was your bike?
Great to hear you got it.
I wish I could ride with you. Just tore my ACL couple weeks back.
GL

Where at in CA are you?? I am in Northern Ca. I have the full D&D exhaust and it is crazy loud (awesome), e- mail me sometime I would be more than glad to go riding. Later

Rich,
I'm in San Diego. I have the the full Yosh system but want dual pipes back. Preferably high pipes.
Next time I'm up your way I'll shoot you a message to go ridin.

Back