The baddest helmet ever

Hmmm not sure how much crap I wanna be fed when I'm out riding. Part of me riding is "get away" and now to have all that pumped at me? Even more so, that dumb a** GPS chick who I can't stand even in a vehicle??
lol I have my Shoei and it works wonders :thumbsup:

^Agreed^ While I appreciate modern technology, I like to leave it in the tank bag or saddlebags. Just my humble opinion....

I guess we have different opinions of what the "baddest helmet ever" is because mine doesn't need all that extra crap on it. Give me one that's light weight, fits snug, flows some air and looks bad ass from the outside. Along with being DOT and SNELL....

agv-pista-gp-helmet.jpg

That is nice, but you can't tell me the GPS is not cool on a trip. I have been lost and stoping the bike to look down at a map or GPS is not what's up.

I saw the pic, and I was thinking "Yeah, you really need that aero package when riding your Harley" :)

Can I get signed up for one of those Justin and what is the largest size they come in?

Sizing goes up to XXL and they're on a back-order until the first week of December...
I do stand corrected that AGV helmets are NOT Snell approved. DOT and ECE certified

$1399.99 Retail
$1035.00 ORG price

Ok, Justin...sign me up to beta test this one all day long! That one is wicked nice.

I guess we have different opinions of what the "baddest helmet ever" is because mine doesn't need all that extra crap on it. Give me one that's light weight, fits snug, flows some air and looks bad ass from the outside. Along with being DOT and SNELL....

agv-pista-gp-helmet.jpg

Unless I read it wrong, the site says the helmut won't come out until the summer of 2014.....should see some news about it soon, if the production still on schedule.

I sighed up last year. I just received an email from them last month saying they will start notifying selected people on a rolling basis starting February.

Back