The attempt at having some fun with

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
A board member has accused me of "blowing my own horn".

I guess he feels the org awards were a way of patting myself on the back.

They were not. So the whole awards fun deal that it was supposed to be has now been tainted.

So,I'm cancelling the awards where I was nominated and the rest of them too. Folks started whinning about the best bike award too."His bike shouldn't be in there".  "He doesn't own that bike anymore"  "Blah blah fuggin blah".

people are hard to figure out sometimes,and I am slowly giving up trying.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141848000 -->

BangHead.gif

Somebody smart once said "You can please some of the people, all of the time, and you can please all of the people some of the time. But you can never please all of the people all of the time."

IN an attempt to appease the few....it'll mess it up for everyone else. Those that don't like it can just go home and sulk.

I, for one, enjoyed it. It is cool to put the spotlight on folk at the top of thier game.

Keep it going.

People forget its the internet, and that it really doesnt matter. I wasnt included in any of the nominations, i should have raised hell over it, but whats the point, so i could tell my buddies, i was nominated for an award on a forum that anyone can join and vote, PALEASE, i havent been here long, but the nominations were right on! and screw the whiners. Keep kickin em rubb!!

-WHEELMAN

Rest assured, I'm done trying to figure people out.

Much more peaceful life that way.

--Wag--

All I gotta say is next time...somebody better nominate me. Dammit!

really not sure what nomination I'd qualify for tho.....???

OH! I know! The guy that rashed his new bike the soonest!!! That's it!
tounge.gif

A board member has accused me of "blowing my own horn".

I guess he feels the org awards were a way of patting myself on the back.

They were not. So the whole awards fun deal that it was supposed to be has now been tainted.

So,I'm cancelling the awards where I was nominated and the rest of them too. Folks started whinning about the best bike award too."His bike shouldn't be in there".  "He doesn't own that bike anymore"  "Blah blah fuggin blah".

people are hard to figure out sometimes,and I am slowly giving up trying.
Fugg it, man. You can please some people some of the time but you can't please all people all the time.

I'm speechless. WTH....

I nominate myself to take all the blame off of RSD. I made him do whatever people were whinning about. So, fire away, I'm waiting
devil.gif

All I gotta say is next time...somebody better nominate me.  Dammit!

really not sure what nomination I'd qualify for tho.....???

OH!  I know!  The guy that rashed his new bike the soonest!!!  That's it!
tounge.gif
MJN i NOMINATE you and everyone else that has kept and keeps a level head.

I'm the one that told RSD that if he was nominated he had to keep it in the poll. It's my fault, sorry RSD, I thought we were all adults.

Back