The "ask Bots anything" thread...

Don't know that answer, what I do know is its just a piece of paper that at times has made me pay more in taxes.

If Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear and Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair then how could Fuzzy Wuzzy be a bear? So I thought, if Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair and Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't a bear then what could Fuzzy Wuzzy really be?

If Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear and Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair then how could Fuzzy Wuzzy be a bear? So I thought, if Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair and Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't a bear then what could Fuzzy Wuzzy really be?

Fuzzy Wuzzy Wasn't Fuzzy, he was a Sasquatch that was going through Chemo. Cut the guy some slack, Jeez...

If you are using a TRE, just go to Walmart and get the cheapest stuff they have. If you aren't using a TRE, WD-40 works wonders. Maybe add some Marvel's Mystery Oil once a month or so...

Walmart had something called Snake Oil. Bike smells funny. :/ Maybe I should've gotten the syntetic snake oil?

Walmart had something called Snake Oil. Bike smells funny. :/ Maybe I should've gotten the syntetic snake oil?

Don't waste your money on synthetics.. Snake oil will be just fine. The smell you smell is the internals of the motor "shedding" the old crappy oil out.. No worries.

How do I get a baby to stop crying?

Walk around the house while holding him. If that doesn't work, put him in his car seat, and put him on top of the dryer with it running...

What works everytime for my boy is an app called white noise. I turn it up pretty loud and lay him on my chest, 1 minute later, boom. No cryin, and usually sleeping...

Walk around the house while holding him. If that doesn't work, put him in his car seat, and put him on top of the dryer with it running...

What works everytime for my boy is an app called white noise. I turn it up pretty loud and lay him on my chest, 1 minute later, boom. No cryin, and usually sleeping...

I had to do the 'baby dance' with my daughter for an hour in front of her bed, then hope I didn't wake her when I finally laid her down...my wife FOOLISHLY didn't believe in white noise (until it was too late)...

Back