The "ask Bots anything" thread...

how often does vabs visit you in your dreams...and how much does the psychiatrist cost per hour?

"Question for Bots." Why is Vabs' hair going pink when most humans go gray at old age?:dunno:

Vabs isn't old, she's like a fine wine... That someone dropped on the floor, and mopped up with their hair...

Hey!!! This is the ask bots thread :poke: :laugh:

You're dang skippy!

how often does vabs visit you in your dreams...and how much does the psychiatrist cost per hour?

I call those nightmares Chris, and a shrink couldn't begin to get rid of her... :down:

Repeat the question and I can take care if it. Or if you click your heels 3 time and say there no place like The org, bots (aka real name is Dorothy) will appear.

Dorothy, huh? Why I outta.....

So heart-warming, all the love and thought that goes in to talking about me... :love:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

What's the BEST oil for the Hayabusa? (Today...we all know the answer depends on the tides and solar flares...and possibly the color of the bike... ;) )

What's the BEST oil for the Hayabusa? (Today...we all know the answer depends on the tides and solar flares...and possibly the color of the bike... ;) )

If you are using a TRE, just go to Walmart and get the cheapest stuff they have. If you aren't using a TRE, WD-40 works wonders. Maybe add some Marvel's Mystery Oil once a month or so...

I heard Vabs left you in the dust on the Dragon, by 11 minutes and 34 seconds?

Vabs rode the dragon? I was unaware she even rode at all that weekend. :dunno:

Oh wait, she did ride it up to take a pic with Omar in front of the office up there.. It's all coming back to me now.

Vabs rode the dragon? I was unaware she even rode at all that weekend. :dunno:

Oh wait, she did ride it up to take a pic with Omar in front of the office up there.. It's all coming back to me now.

I've ridden it many times, not quickly at all...that particular weekend I was suffering from migraines and meeting Bots for the first time...related?! Most definitely...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I've ridden it many times, not quickly at all...that particular weekend I was suffering from migraines and meeting Bots for the first time...related?! Most definitely...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Slippery seat syndrome? I get that complaint often.. :whistle:

Back