The "ask Bots anything" thread...

Train A leaves a station traveling at 60 miles per hour. Six hours later train B leaves the same station traveling in the same direction at 80 miles per hour. How long does it take for train B to catch up to train A?
Well let’s see train A has a 360 mile head start so if you divide that by the difference in speed of train B which is 20 mph you get 18 -which is the number of hours it would take to make up that difference and at 1440 miles!
Consequently to check if you take 18 x 80 = 1440 ^^^^^^ 18 x 60 = 1080 + plus the original 360 mile head start you get to 1440 so Eighteen hours is how long!

Train A leaves a station traveling at 60 miles per hour. Six hours later train B leaves the same station traveling in the same direction at 80 miles per hour. How long does it take for train B to catch up to train A?
Well let’s see train A has a 360 mile head start so if you divide that by the difference in speed of train B which is 20 mph you get 18 -which is the number of hours it would take to make up that difference and at 1440 miles!
Consequently to check if you take 18 x 80 = 1440 ^^^^^^ 18 x 60 = 1080 + plus the original 360 mile head start you get to 1440 so Eighteen hours is how long!

Too Ef'n long! I'm on a Busa and can be there in 20 Mins!

Why does Bots hate Harley's and .357 Sig so much. Both are high quality items?

Why does Bots hate Harley's and .357 Sig so much. Both are high quality items?

I hate Harleys based on the demographic that buys them and the attitude associated with them.

I hate .357Sig and .45GAP because they are stooopid rounds and the people that shoot them are snobs about firearms.. :laugh:

In all honesty all of these things have the same thing in common.

They are overpriced for the performance they offer.

Not sure why, but I thought the original problem was 7 hours later. :banghead:

Back