The anticipation is getting to me...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Well gent's I must let it be told...The anticipation of my turbo install is finally getting to me...I've tried to stay busy but I can't get it off my mind...You know like a woman that really intrigued you... :devil:

I know what ya' mean STUNNAH, I remember how I felt when I had the deal set up to get my bike and had to wait to finally get it. The suspense can kill you. But you dont have very long to wait now and pretty soon..... whiiiiiiirrrrrrrr - it'll be there. Good luck making it 'till then.

Pit Bull

Stunnah,

I gottcha bro, Ordered my stage 1 on 11-11-03 at 12:15pm.................................still countin down!!!

But I made some smarter decisions in the process, like I added water injection, HKS blow off valve, tore the whole damn thing apart and waiting for slave suport,tire,chain,guages,damper,TURBO,..............the list keeps gettin bigger!

Marcus

:laugh: ,..............the list keeps gettin bigger!
:laugh: , and pocket keepz gettting smallr and smallr :eek: .

Atleast I'll now what I be getting into:p

I dont know what was worse //////trying to keep my computer updated with the latest modz or the Busa.???

:D

Stunnah,

I gottcha bro, Ordered my stage 1 on 11-11-03 at 12:15pm.................................still countin down!!!

But I made some smarter decisions in the process, like I added water injection, HKS blow off valve, tore the whole damn thing apart and waiting for slave suport,tire,chain,guages,damper,TURBO,..............the list keeps gettin bigger!

Marcus
I got smart too...I added water, stage 2 control, no blow off...Changed out the chain and sprockets...No clutch mods waiting on the stock to slip...6" bolt ons and some other cosmetic mods...I ain't playn... :devil:

Ya I did the chain just the other day, waiting on getting my tire mounted and balanced. I don't think I'm gonna do the sprockets till I need em, no biggie. If the 17t front is too little then I'll jump it up some but I love the acceleration aspect!!!!

marc

Mine's in the mail.
laugh.gif

Ya I did the chain just the other day, waiting on getting my tire mounted and balanced. I don't think I'm gonna do the sprockets till I need em, no biggie. If the 17t front is too little then I'll jump it up some but I love the acceleration aspect!!!!

marc
Bull...Right now I stayed with 16/42 that setup will put me well into the 5's in the 1/8th...I may have to go up though after the install...I'll just wait and see...Also put new rubber on the rear and have another waiting to go on...I think the next rubber will be the Shinko R003...Hell yeah..."STUNNAH don't hurt 'em"...
evil.gif

Thanks STUNNAH, I'm waiting for it like you waiting for the turbo...  Now, if my deal falls thru for that 0-6" adj arm I got my eye on(just waiting for the guy to say yes) and those lowering links from Bike382 then..... CAN'T WAIT TIL SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pit Bull

PS - Know what ya mean about the holidays & makin' the cheddar, I worked yesterday afternoons 2-10pm after having dinner w/ my family...... All I did was do my rounds, pick up a couple of counts, and eat(we had a pot luck @ work). All of the cons were well fed and no problems all shift. I got to work all the OT I can so I can afford these mods($30 an hour is hard to pass up.

<!--EDIT|Pit Bull
Reason for Edit: "just more to say"|1070042097 -->

O.K...Everything is now starting to fall in place...SuperKaos advised me that my kit would be ready for pickup tomorrow...Dec. 15th is my install date...I look forward to the install and break from work...So bare with me because I may become a pain...
evil.gif

My kit price for a basic stage one was $4795 but I added water injection $650 HKS blow off valve ~$300 I think and the added costs not included, chain $170 slave support $250 dual stage boost controller $239 factory 04 right hand side motor kill switch with the hazard light switch for my boost controller $85

That's all I can think of right now, but there is some hidden costs! Also I'm doing the install myself saving $1000 it all adds up quick.

marcus

marc
Bull...Right now I stayed with 16/42 that setup will put me well into the 5's in the 1/8th...I may have to go up though after the install...I'll just wait and see...Also put new rubber on the rear and have another waiting to go on...I think the next rubber will be the Shinko R003...Hell yeah..."STUNNAH don't hurt 'em"...  
evil.gif
I would say you will have to change your gearing or your altitude, which every comes first. Shinko diamods are very good tires. Good grip for straights.

Back