THE alternative to the Busa Stampede (video)

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Well, I COULD have gone to the Stampede, but it was the same weekend as my one true love....note that the GoPro Hero is very popular in skydiving now :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Just cool right there. How fast would you say you are falling, MPH wise?

Average speed about 110-115 when flat and stable, diving down towards the formation about 140...

Scar, don't pick the same weekend again :banghead: Oh yea, it was about 80 degrees F, not that 100+ stuff you were riding in, plus just a smidgen of wind-chill factor :beerchug:

Last edited:
Average speed about 110-115 when flat and stable, diving down towards the formation about 140...

Scar, don't pick the same weekend again :banghead: Oh yea, it was about 80, not that 100+ stuff you were riding in, plus just a smidgen of wind-chill factor :beerchug:

Okay...:whistle: Send me your schedule...:beerchug:

Awesome :bowdown:

:poke: There is absolutely no danger you would get me oot the plane though ???

I was going to do it but they told me I was to heavy at SkyDive Miami :down:

which one was your lady ??? or was that her with the cam???

I was going to do it but they told me I was to heavy at SkyDive Miami :down:

which one was your lady ??? or was that her with the cam???

My wife wasn't there she was in FL with my daughter.

I thought she loved to dive also??? How does the daughter feel about Mom an Dad jumping out out of perfectly good aircraft's:laugh: Or is she already have her own shoot ???

What's the Weight Limit for a Parachute Nowdays :whistle:

STOP IT !!!!!!!!! I can Hear the Jokes allready :moon:

I thought she loved to dive also??? How does the daughter feel about Mom an Dad jumping out out of perfectly good aircraft's:laugh: Or is she already have her own shoot ???

Yes, wiffo skydives too, but not this trip (and boy, did i catch hell for going without her, but that's another story :whistle:)

My daughter is 8; we've been jumping since before she was born so she knows nothing else. She thinks we are the coolest.

Back