The 40th anniversary American music awards

gurrera

Registered
Did anyone watch it last night?

I did with my wife, daughter and granddaughter who is 16 teen.

I though it was discus-ting when Justin Bieber performed whit his red leather pants.

He must have graded his crouch 50 time during it.:moon:

Gurrera

Funny, I didn't make it past Justin Bieber's first appearance when he won an award in the first 15 minutes...looked like he was wearing a diaper, so I thought "this is the best he can do, in front of the world?" and switched over to the Steelers game :laugh:

Fast forward pretty much through the entire show.. sucked as has been for many years... Music is not the same anymore...

im not but you are:laugh::poke:

i stay away from the music awards, they never show any of the music i am into, so i dont bother

Hey, I'm hip...I just don't like top 40 stuff...if the Foo Fighters or Soundgarden had been on there, I would have watched, and I bet they wouldn't walk up on stage looking like they're wearing a diaper! :rofl:

Hey, I'm hip...I just don't like top 40 stuff...if the Foo Fighters or Soundgarden had been on there, I would have watched, and I bet they wouldn't walk up on stage looking like they're wearing a diaper! :rofl:

Haha, you mentioned Soundgarden Vabs.. We were talking about music.. :poke:

the only thing top 40 i like is Adele, she has a great voice, and thats it, for me its the metal, and i know the reason you like soundgarden, it wouldnt be Chris Cornell would it, the same reason my wife likes them,:laugh:

the only thing top 40 i like is Adele, she has a great voice, and thats it, for me its the metal, and i know the reason you like soundgarden, it wouldnt be Chris Cornell would it, the same reason my wife likes them,:laugh:

Well yeah! Duh...did you take your wife to see him on his Songbook Tour? You should have...A M A Z I N G!!

Bots, shut it! :moon:

Well yeah! Duh...did you take your wife to see him on his Songbook Tour? You should have...A M A Z I N G!!

Bots, shut it! :moon:

no sadly i didnt i should have, if you get a chance to go to youtube Chris Cornell Accoustic, Black Hole Sun is awesome...

no sadly i didnt i should have, if you get a chance to go to youtube Chris Cornell Accoustic, Black Hole Sun is awesome...

Been there, done that...you know Soundgarden is touring this coming year, right? Hint hint...for the wife... :whistle:

Been there, done that...you know Soundgarden is touring this coming year, right? Hint hint...for the wife... :whistle:

Hopefully all their fans can get permission from the nursing home to make it to the show!

Back