The 2500 club

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Finally made the 2500 club.
It's one of those weird things ya know........a little goal to set for yerself.......not that I don't have other more serious goals that I'm trying to achieve before you all tell me I have no life......but I like to set goals for myself with everything I do.....anyone else set the same goal for the . Org or am I just that strange.
Now what's next.......I need another goal........and I don't wanna hear.......GET A LIFE either. :eek: :rant:

:withstupid:

You could try and piss Rev off more times in one day than I have! Ya know, get told "Fug You" more than twice in one day... That'd be a lofty goal. Hahahahahahaha! :laugh:

Heck, I'll prolly get a fug you just for postin' this reply... :beerchug:

Yeah, I love Rev. I pick on him like you'd pick on a brother. I don't pick on him like I would someone I don't like. That'd be ugly and I'd prolly get banned from the site. :laugh:

I see you figured out how to change the title... ;)

Yeah, I've planted the seeds tonight for a few fug you's. I figure they'll sprout by mid mornin'. :D

Hmmm...Maybe the "STUNNAH" will use this thread to up the "STUNNAH'S" #'s... :super:

Yer not far off either, Stunnah. Just tell me that if you change yer title, it won't end in "licious". Stunnahlicious just ain't werkin'... :cool:

Yeah, I love Rev.
Hmmm. Yeah, I really love him, I dream about him at night, wish he was a drunken suspect so I could...Uh You Know....

:drool:
Dude now your starting to worry me Bullet...  

MSF, Dude seriously I am not even middle management around here.  If I see something that isn't quite right I have to take note, and go running like a little girl to Cache, Narc, or the Dustman... Got it?  Goood!!!!

Oh and Bullet...

You ready....

I'll make it a special one....

Wait....

OH Yeah.............

:eek:  FUG U!    :devil:

Finally made the 2500 club.
It's one of those weird things ya know........a little goal to set for yerself.......not that I don't have other more serious goals that I'm trying to achieve before you all tell me I have no life......but I like to set goals for myself with everything I do.....anyone else set the same goal for the . Org or am I just that strange.
Now what's next.......I need another goal........and I don't wanna hear.......GET A LIFE  either.  :eek:  :rant:  

:withstupid:
Hey Congratulations BTW, the Uncle....

Back