img-18.jpg

The 600;
img-10.jpg

img-16.jpg

img-15.jpg

img-18.jpg

img-17.jpg

Some of the new features;

Dry weight 364lbs, 5lbs heavier than 2007.

New, compact fuel injector with 8 holes realizing a finer sprang for better fuel atomization and more complete combustion

Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers instantaneous switching between three engine maps to suit rider preference or riding conditions

The clean-running GSX-R750 clears tough Euro 3 and Tier 2 emissions standards

Electronically controlled steering damper: less damping force at slower speeds, more damping force at highway and racetrack speeds.  
photo07.jpg

Powerful lighting, with a central 55W halogen projector low beam flanked by 60W halogen multi-reflector high beams on each side.
photo10.jpg

17-liter fuel tank increased by 0.5 liter from the previous model.

Inverted cartridge front forks and rear shock absorber both have adjustable spring preload, rebound damping and high/low speed compression damping.  
photo06.jpg

Man that Orange and Black 750 is sweet looking! I sat on a new O/B GSXR1000 at the dealer the other day and loved the look!
beerchug.gif

That headlight is just NASTY! I guess its nice that there are 2 high beam lights but geeze... that thing isnt pretty at all...
lurk.gif

looks good to me. i'd add some custom paint and the Micron gp can and call it a day.

beerchug.gif

I am already wanting a 750 to make a track bike out of really bad. YOU are making it worse.
mad.gif

The dealer I got my Busa from don't have any more 07's so I went to a dealer about a mile away. All brands of 07's are still MSRP+ including the last 07 Busa in blue! I told them when they grew a brain to give me a call.

Where is a smiley shooting a bird when you need it??
poke.gif
biggrin.gif
It won't be long and I shall have a stable mate like that. Until then I will take great pleasure in hating you!!!
tounge.gif
beerchug.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 30 2007,14:53)
(BusaBret @ Sep. 29 2007,22:16) I am already wanting a 750 to make a track bike out of really bad. YOU are making it worse.
mad.gif
I LOVE mine  
cool.gif

tounge.gif
I love that Jack o latern in the back.  
egitarre77.gif

firedevil.gif

Shouldn't that be out in your front lawn already?

BTW-looks like that pic is Pre-Pahrump. Your brake lever still looks straight. or did you fix it?

actually. it is Pre-Spring Mountain. I just noticed your stock rubber.
beerchug.gif

(Sloto200 @ Sep. 30 2007,05:30) That headlight is just NASTY!  I guess its nice that there are 2 high beam lights but geeze... that thing isnt pretty at all...  
lurk.gif
ehhhh...Nothing a little bit of Race bodywork can't fix (if you're gonna have it as a track only bike).

Holy fugggg.....I hope that headlight ain't going on the 08 1K
crazy.gif

(gtrpimp76 @ Sep. 29 2007,23:10) actually. it is Pre-Spring Mountain. I just noticed your stock rubber.  
beerchug.gif
Yup, pre Srping mountain
beerchug.gif

And it is time for the jack-o-lantern to come out again
firedevil.gif
And the ghouls in my front yard cemetary
firedevil.gif

beerchug.gif

firedevil.gif

Back