The 2 greatest political minds of this century

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I always wondered what the two greatest political minds of the first half of the century would say if they had a meeting.

Obama Clinton BJ.jpg

Willie for me that wound is still unhealed. I find no humor in this or what he did back then.
Severe lack of leadership and morals. Not a dem or repub issue as both parties have been guilty of it I just cannot accept that kind of behavior from 'leaders'.

Willie for me that wound is still unhealed. I find no humor in this or what he did back then.
Severe lack of leadership and morals. Not a dem or repub issue as both parties have been guilty of it I just cannot accept that kind of behavior from 'leaders'.

I don't care who you are that cartoon was funny!

When I get to Congress, I'm going to propose a 28th amendment to the Constitution.

"It shall be unlawful to take cheap shots at St. Ronnie."

Just for you, Willie. Yeah, I know it doesn't fit the mold for an amendment, but this one needs to go straight to the top! :poke:

Get a grip on yourself there Blanca. If you had to go to bed with Hillary every night with the lights on you'd find Monica a luscious prize as well. I know beauty is only skin deep but that ugly sh it goes clean to the bone! :shocked:

It may not be right in some people's mind but "I do understand"!

When I get to Congress, I'm going to propose a 28th amendment to the Constitution.

"It shall be unlawful to take cheap shots at St. Ronnie."

Just for you, Willie. Yeah, I know it doesn't fit the mold for an amendment, but this one needs to go straight to the top! :poke:
By that time (you getting to congress) you guys will have turned me into a gun toting survivalist patriot. So I will be living in the woods and won't know anything about it. Frankly though, nobody is going to vote for a guy who traded a Busa for a ZX-14!

By that time (you getting to congress) you guys will have turned me into a gun toting survivalist patriot. So I will be living in the woods and won't know anything about it. Frankly though, nobody is going to vote for a guy who traded a Busa for a ZX-14!

You certainly don't have to live out in the woods to be a gun toting survivalist, but I'm glad you're setting goals!

Nobody ever asks why I traded. I think everyone assumes it was some sort of betrayal against the Busa, but far from it in my opinion.

You certainly don't have to live out in the woods to be a gun toting survivalist, but I'm glad you're setting goals!

Nobody ever asks why I traded. I think everyone assumes it was some sort of betrayal against the Busa, but far from it in my opinion.

So I was wondering why did you trade down to a ZX-14?

We all assume it was for a little more performance. Haven't heard anyone hatin on ya, just having fun with you.

So I was wondering why did you trade down to a ZX-14?

I believe it was UP to a 14R, but let's not get bogged down in the details... :laugh:

The truth is my Busa was having mechanical issues. The last couple of oil changes I did on it, the oil came out glistening with bearing material. About the same time that started happening, one of my friends bought a new ZX-14R. I got to ride it some, and could quickly tell that while its purpose was very similar to the Busa's, it did everything just a little better. It was a little stronger, a little smoother, a little more comfortable, a little more stable... The one huge difference was in the brakes. Kawi knows brakes.

Anyway...

A couple of months later, I went to the dealership with another friend to look around at a few things. He was interested in a Moto Guzzi Stelvio at the time, and took one for a test ride. While he was gone, I talked with the salesman about the problem with my Busa. As a last minute thought, I had brought the Busa with us in case I decided to get it evaluated for a trade. We were going up there anyway, and were already taking the trailer in case my friend bought a Stelvio, so what the heck. Anyway, one thing lead to another, and I ended making a great deal for the new 14R in spite of my engine problem. They were aware of it, and I like to think they handled it honorably. I had bought a used bike and done other business there before, and they always seemed like honest people.

My Busa was destined not to be one of these 100,000 mile machines without major engine work. I thought I'd pass on that, but I couldn't see spending basically the same amount of money on another Busa, when I had ridden the 14R and knew I preferred it.

Anyway, that's how that happened. Now if Suzuki can beat this one, we might be talking again... :whistle:

We all assume it was for a little more performance. Haven't heard anyone hatin on ya, just having fun with you.

Yeah, I know. I take it all as kidding around. I didn't really want to say anything about it before because I think my bike was an exception to the rule. These things are typically bulletproof, so I really don't know what happened with mine.

And that concludes today's lesson on threadjacking... :laugh: Sorry, Willie.

I believe it was UP to a 14R, but let's not get bogged down in the details... :laugh:

The truth is my Busa was having mechanical issues. The last couple of oil changes I did on it, the oil came out glistening with bearing material. About the same time that started happening, one of my friends bought a new ZX-14R. I got to ride it some, and could quickly tell that while its purpose was very similar to the Busa's, it did everything just a little better. It was a little stronger, a little smoother, a little more comfortable, a little more stable... The one huge difference was in the brakes. Kawi knows brakes.

Anyway...

A couple of months later, I went to the dealership with another friend to look around at a few things. He was interested in a Moto Guzzi Stelvio at the time, and took one for a test ride. While he was gone, I talked with the salesman about the problem with my Busa. As a last minute thought, I had brought the Busa with us in case I decided to get it evaluated for a trade. We were going up there anyway, and were already taking the trailer in case my friend bought a Stelvio, so what the heck. Anyway, one thing lead to another, and I ended making a great deal for the new 14R in spite of my engine problem. They were aware of it, and I like to think they handled it honorably. I had bought a used bike and done other business there before, and they always seemed like honest people.

My Busa was destined not to be one of these 100,000 mile machines without major engine work. I thought I'd pass on that, but I couldn't see spending basically the same amount of money on another Busa, when I had ridden the 14R and knew I preferred it.

Anyway, that's how that happened. Now if Suzuki can beat this one, we might be talking again... :whistle:

So you had to trade up because of a lil sheen in your oil? :laugh:

Pretty much, yes. :laugh:

Oh Lordy, some folks make the most lame excuses to justify going to the dark side (Trader)!

Sheen on the oil? :puke:

That's the slippery sh itz that makes the rod bearing last 100,000 miles! :duh:

Oh Lordy, some folks make the most lame excuses to justify going to the dark side (Trader)!

Sheen on the oil? :puke:

That's the slippery sh itz that makes the rod bearing last 100,000 miles! :duh:

"Sheen" isn't truly accurate. Let's replace that with "metal shavings". If you'd seen it, you'd think I was up in the mountains panning for precious metals. I poured the oil through a fine screen, and you could pick it up by the pinch once the oil had passed through. I've changed enough oil in enough engines to recognize the problem.

Oh, and how's that Concours doing for ya? :poke:

Anyway...

I can see that. The new ZX-14 is the only bike that had me thinking trade in the Busa. I was even thinking of putting the stock stuff back on and parting the suspension and exhaust. No doubt though the Kawasaki is a really great bike.:thumbsup:

Back